Colorado POA this Sunday

Sorry, but I'm out, too. Would enjoy the get together and welcoming Overdrive - maybe early January?

So did y'all go a'breakfasting in Greeley? I'm out running errands. Not nearly as much fun.

So did y'all go a'breakfasting in Greeley? I'm out running errands. Not nearly as much fun.

We welcomed Overdrive to Colorado with a breakfast run to Greeley. Took this picture, but it's not nearly as animated as his avatar.

88f5cceecb458c5141419e8c76035644.jpg

6067840959bbba24de0fb3290ed365f6.jpg

Wow that's a creepy looking face I'm making. Disregard!

Sorry I didn't live up to the avatar :p Clark's flying wasn't scary enough...

Sorry I missed the breakfast run, and very very glad you don't look like your avatar.

Wow that's a creepy looking face I'm making. Disregard!

Sorry I didn't live up to the avatar :p Clark's flying wasn't scary enough...

Soooo, Clark is actually real? I was thinking "he" was some sort of artificial intelligence that posted on POA frequently. Hmmm.....

Wellll, I'll be...

David

Soooo, Clark is actually real? I was thinking "he" was some sort of artificial intelligence that posted on POA frequently. Hmmm.....

Wellll, I'll be...

David

He looks exactly like he sounds I thought he would. :D :lol:

Last edited:

Wellll, I'll be...

David

Hahaha, we've got this one fooled...carry on troops!

Dang, sorry I missed it. How was the food?

Very food-like. The Barnstormer will never have a Michelin rating...

Did you guys stay off of Colfax this time?

:D

Socks or it didn't happen.
Guess it must not have happened. I already knew what Clark looked like and Overdrive described himself in terms of his vehicle, not his socks...

I wore the green jacket, though.

Been thinking about this all day. Still not sure Clark is a real person. Will have to wait till we possibly meet some day to make that determination. In fact, are Overdrive or Mari really real? Are any of you real ? ACK! OH MY!!!!!!

Been thinking about this all day. Still not sure Clark is a real person. Will have to wait till we possibly meet some day to make that determination. In fact, are Overdrive or Mari really real? Are any of you real ? ACK! OH MY!!!!!!

100% not real. Do you expect someone like me to NOT look like a flailing Toad in real life? Questions to think about :D

We are all real. You are just a figment of our collective imagination.

Has anyone seen you in person? Hmmm....

Well, monster calves?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
If Clark is not real, then I have to scratch some safety pilot entries from my logbook. :D

I have met several POA'ers that are not on POA any more. :( So, I guess I have no proof I am real. Darn.

David

Warning, don't meet David because you will disappear.

Back