Colorado people - who's around this week?

Best day to get together.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mari will be driving a white twin Cessna so she will be easily identified...

I'd just let the greeter/Maitre 'de know that we're a group with POA as an identifier.

Well yes, but absent her parking the plane in the restaurant, that may not help me. :D

Excellent idea. First one there gets the table, I guess.

Haha, I made it back EARLY so the white Twin Cessna is already in the hangar. Will do some paperwork and head over there. I'll probably be the first one. How many are we?

Haha, I made it back EARLY so the white Twin Cessna is already in the hangar. Will do some paperwork and head over there. I'll probably be the first one. How many are we?

I'm one. I'll be heading out in about 20 minutes.

Had a great time last night at dinner. Hope we can do it again soon. Glad tlglenn was able to make it during his visit to Colorado. Hope ultimate went well today. :)

Ya, not bad for a POA "drive-in." Maybe we can burn burgers at the hangar when I get a break from WWW. Or maybe I can entice folks to visit my (temporary) little corner of Wyoming. Can't say the food will be better since the Landing is always good, but at least we know the company will be good.

Ya, not bad for a POA "drive-in." Maybe we can burn burgers at the hangar when I get a break from WWW.
I guess we are waiting until the snow flies. :)

Or maybe I can entice folks to visit my (temporary) little corner of Wyoming. Can't say the food will be better since the Landing is always good, but at least we know the company will be good.
I actually came close to your corner of WWW this morning. Sent to KSAA early in the am...

You may have had scrumptious food at the Perfect Landing (one of my favorite eateries) but I was having some of the best thin crust pizza and an absolutely spectacular root beer (I was driving, besides I don't drink much) followed by what is undoubtedly the most amazing night air show. And a fireworks show that easily rivaled anything over July 4th. Up close. Really up close.

neener neener neener.

It was nice meeting everyone. I hope we can do this again when I return in October. It should be easier for me since the tournament is supposed to be in Commerce City instead of Boulder.

I'll be back this Friday arriving at Centennial. Departing Monday. My games are in Commerce City.

And most of us are still around here. What time, what day, what type of food?

Ted, are you at Dicks Sporting Goods Park? I work at City Hall right next door.
Give me a ring on my cell if you get a minute, 303-356-4206

We're playing at Dicks on Saturday and Sunday, but I figure those are the days you don't want to be working at City Hall :)

My hotel is near 40th Ave and Pena Blvd and I'll have a rental car, but I have teammates to shuttle. I think Sunday might be the best day for me although Saturday night is possible.

Ted, if the RedHat website were working, I'd have Saturday off. :) Going to GXY on Sunday for family stuff.

I guess what I'm saying here is that I can't commit to anything right at the moment. Stupid work.

I also can't commit to Sunday although it is a better possibility than last Wednesday was. Let me know if you decide something.

This weekend got somewhat furbared. All that icing and such yesterday and this morning caused me to park the plane in Albuquerque and we picked-up our car rental there and drove to Denver. The men's games had to be moved to fields in Boulder and the women were moved to Glendale. After we're done playing tomorrow we're heading straight back to Albuquerque to overnight there before flying home on Monday. At least my passengers seem to be enjoying the unexpected adventure.

This weekend got somewhat furbared. All that icing and such yesterday and this morning caused me to park the plane in Albuquerque and we picked-up our car rental there and drove to Denver. The men's games had to be moved to fields in Boulder and the women were moved to Glendale. After we're done playing tomorrow we're heading straight back to Albuquerque to overnight there before flying home on Monday. At least my passengers seem to be enjoying the unexpected adventure.
It was not good flying weather or good frisbee weather today. At my house it snowed all day but we never got more than a few inches accumulation because it was melting too. Maybe next time.

I'm surprised Clark didn't invite us to a BBQ at his hangar...

It was not good flying weather or good frisbee weather today. At my house it snowed all day but we never got more than a few inches accumulation because it was melting too. Maybe next time.

A bit too warm for BBQ:)...and I was driving back from WWW. Slushy snow on the road made driving somewhat "interesting".

Not cold enough yet.

From WWW?

The correct protocol would be for me to link the first thread where this was defined...but I can't find it. - can't imagine why search engine would have trouble finding 'WWW' ? :) - so I'll just let Clark re-define it for you :D

Back