Colorado lunch flight tomorrow?

I'm on call and we have a solid guarantee on the airplane. That means the customer pays whether they use us or not. So I would bet the chances are something like 100% that we will go somewhere. Unless we break again.

You'd think they'd give you a day off after your harrowing ordeal in NJ. Slave drivers!

I have Sunday off if you want to wait until then.

Sunday works for me as well

How about others. I think the weather is supposed to be cooler and cloudier Sunday but not sure if that means too cool or cloudy.

I'm heading to KCUT tomorrow and am busy on Sunday. Whatever you decide, enjoy!

You can always be freight

Yeah but then Karen would also want to be freight and we'd need a dog sitter. The doggy camp is hammered for the holiday. We're going to the range instead. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just the three of us?

Meet at FTG around 10:30 tomorrow?

Sure you don't want to come along Nate? I'll let you pedal on the downhill portions...

45 POAers who live in Colorado, and only 3 of us going to PUB?

Broncos vs Chefs at 11...

Postponing to next weekend? Or, since some of us are on very flexible schedules, sometime during the week?
I also have Monday and Tuesday off but don't most people work during the week?

not postponing - can go next weekend too, prolly

game isn't that big of deal for me

Do they wear white hats?

It's an old joke about leaving out the "i" when painging their name in the endzone. And, no, the chefs are bad, evil and don't even own a white hat.

TAF not looking so good for VFR

in other news, Broncos/Chiefs is a night game...

the amended TAFs (out at 7) are even worse, fzfg for both DEN and APA through noon. BKF is in denial. I think it's time to just say no to a lunch flight unless Mari wants to take her twin Cessna.

the amended TAFs (out at 7) are even worse, fzfg for both DEN and APA through noon. BKF is in denial. I think it's time to just say no to a lunch flight unless Mari wants to take her twin Cessna.

Ok. The Twin Cessna is going somewhere else today.

Can always just keep an eye on the weather for Monday or Tuesday...

Area and TAFs look good for lunch run today - weather is supposed to improve all day long...

FTG @ 10:30? & hope Blanche's tire is round again...

Back