Colorado lunch….sunday dec 18?

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Greeley? Pueblo? Perfect Landing (centennial)?

Anyone interested? We haven’t had a meet in long time….since Mark & the Monkey were here.

Unfortunately the restaurant at KPUB is not open on Sundays and it is a ways to the nearest eatery.

Make it Saturday and I might be there.

I am time building in an Aztec and am looking for long XC reasons. Trying to do 6 to 7-ish hour days.

@murphey I don't mind company Saturday. It might be fun listening to the stories, and it'd be cool to check out an Aztec, I've never seen one.
:D

So….Saturday at Perfect Landing….KAPA this weekend…Dec 17. Mike’s appearance was always the excu…er….reason.

Make it so…

I've added the referenced restaurants to FlightsForBites.com

Greeley? Pueblo? Perfect Landing (centennial)?

Anyone interested? We haven’t had a meet in long time….since Mark & the Monkey were here.
Really? That was about 5 years ago!
Make it Saturday and I might be there.

I am time building in an Aztec and am looking for long XC reasons. Trying to do 6 to 7-ish hour days.
Come pick me up!

So….Saturday at Perfect Landing….KAPA this weekend…Dec 17. Mike’s appearance was always the excu…er….reason.

Make it so…
My first time flying into the restaurant…. Where to park and get fuel?

Meeting time, plan around 11:00-11:30 am MST

I'd guess Denver JetCenter since it's the same building as the restaurant. (Before Signature bought them, I'd have suggested TAC Air. If you like them, it's not that long a walk).

May want to at least inform the restaurant. The hostess(es) at Perfect Landing can be very cranky when people show up without a reservation. Even when there are only a few people there for breakfast.

Meeting time, plan around 11:00-11:30 am MST
Main ramp…just tell ground you’re going to Perfect Landing. Park on the back row, the western most row along the ramp. You may get marshalled in. Self serve fuel is much cheaper, just north of the ground tower.

May want to at least inform the restaurant. The hostess(es) at Perfect Landing can be very cranky when people show up without a reservation. Even when there are only a few people there for breakfast.
Already did. That’s why i need count.

Will you be there?

Main ramp…just tell ground you’re going to Perfect Landing. Park on the back row, the western most row along the ramp. You may get marshalled in. Self serve fuel is much cheaper, just north of the ground tower.

good… just got home from out and back to Meridian MS.

201 knots ground speed east bound, 130 west bound.

Update from me For Saturday December 17…

Add my MEI, Andrew, to attendee list.

Due to the airplane not being available as early as I wanted, I am launching from KDTO around 0945 - 1000 local. That puts us in KAPA about 1215 MST. Tail N417GT

Update from me For Saturday December 17…

Add my MEI, Andrew, to attendee list.

Due to the airplane not being available as early as I wanted, I am launching from KDTO around 0945 - 1000 local. That puts us in KAPA about 1215 MST. Tail N417GT
Hm....DTO to APA is 531 nm or 610 sm....at 168-175 mph is 3.6-3.1 hrs. They departed at 8:54 MST. I'm estimating 12:30. I think I need to change the reservation.

Andy - best I can do is 1:30 pm MST. Whoever shows up earlier, grab a seat at the bar and try for an earlier table. I'll be there at shortly after noon.

This means I can spend 1.5 hrs to fly there: 30 min to the airport. 30 min to preflight, 20 min flight. 10 min put stuff way and walk into the restaurant. Or I can just drive over in 15 min since I live up the street.

12:30 MST is what FF shows

I just landed. I'm at Aspen flying club. I'll be there by 11:30MST

I don't have any time constraints

I'm at the jet center now. Chilling by the fireplace

It was great meeting you both today. Thanks for the stories :)

AggieMike and Nate (?) flew an Aztruck from Denton to join us for lunch. My bad for not getting a photo. We’ll try for ore advance notice, maybe more people will attend. Perhaps a different location?

Thanks for hosting me and Andrew today.!!

@AggieMike88 you're welcome to bring the Aztec up to 3MY and fly me around and go home. :) Might be longer of a trip than you want. You're welcome to stay overnight in the guest room too.

@AggieMike88 you're welcome to bring the Aztec up to 3MY and fly me around and go home. :) Might be longer of a trip than you want. You're welcome to stay overnight in the guest room too.
I’ll keep 3MY in mind for future.

I’m nearly done. Just 5 more hours and I’ll have reached my time build goal.

Back