College football?

Roll Tide, see you next weekend.. :)

Texas.

Better than I expected this year. But I was not expecting much.

I see the SEC is strongly represented.. :)

SEC or go home.. LOL..

Nebraska is looking more and more promising with each year.

The biggest news in New Mexico is the joy of having a coach that has gone 2-26 since he's been hired, punched an assistant coach, sexually harassed a woman, and now, it appears, lent his car to a recruit that was drunk, and almost killed a pedestrian walking to the game yesterday. The recruit gets a DWI, after his passengers threaten the police because of the power the coach wields.

But our Athletic Director stands by him. *groan*

But no, not a big college football fan. If there was a logical postseason that made the season worth watching, I'd probably care a bit more. But since the BC$ won't rethink their retarded post-season structure, football will suffer.

The biggest news in New Mexico is the joy of having a coach that has gone 2-26 since he's been hired, punched an assistant coach, sexually harassed a woman, and now, it appears, lent his car to a recruit that was drunk, and almost killed a pedestrian walking to the game yesterday. The recruit gets a DWI, after his passengers threaten the police because of the power the coach wields.

But our Athletic Director stands by him. *groan*

But no, not a big college football fan. If there was a logical postseason that made the season worth watching, I'd probably care a bit more. But since the BC$ won't rethink their retarded post-season structure, football will suffer.

And its over.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mbattled-coach-mike-locksley-fired-new-mexico

Maybe we can get back to playing sports again??

Wrong Big Red... Go Badgers!

It's gonna be one hell of a game in Madison next weekend.

Wisconsin is looking good man, seriously. NU is still finding itself. JMHO.

Nebraska fans are the best there is, but we hear Bager fans are great also. Should be a great rivalry for decades to come. Don't even think twice about not coming to Lincoln for a game. Game days are a blast, and we always treat the other team and the fans with a great deal of respect. You will not walk through the tail gating areas with being offered a brat and a beer.

Tech is a known collegiate powerhouse! :)

Four legitimate national championships + a 13 year or so (current) consecutive bowl streak ain't bad. Nor is having the Heisman, Dodd, and Broyles awards named after our coaches. The Golden Tornado is a force to be reckoned with... ;-)

The Duke whistling our fight song was pretty good:

http://www.twitvid.com/HAUXH

As was having this young lady pose for our media guide:

http://img.search.com/thumb/0/04/Ma...x-Marilyn_Monroe_Look_Magazine_1952-09-09.jpg

Last edited:
As long as you boys beat thUGA, that's fine with me. ;)

May-retta, GA? I used to live in Mableton while EAL was still around..

As long as you boys beat thUGA, that's fine with me. ;)

May-retta, GA? I used to live in Mableton while EAL was still around..

We'll see UGA next weekend, thought this year might be the year for my bulldogs (Mississippi State that is). Doesn't look like it thus far.

We'll see UGA next weekend, thought this year might be the year for my bulldogs (Mississippi State that is). Doesn't look like it thus far.

If they keep at it, they'll put one together soon. A good friend of mine is a Bulldog fan, so I pull for them when I'm able..

What do you call a swamp at high Tide? ;)

I hope Brantley bounces back. I hate to see a kid go down.

Back