College Football Thread

Capt.Crash'n'Burn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Capt.Crash'n'Burn
I'm suprised there isn't one here already.

Even though I spent most of my life in California, I spent 3rd through 7th grade growing up in a suburb of Omaha.

I still like to follow them Huskers!! ;)

Dollars to donuts, Utah will play in the Rose Bowl in January. They are joining the "PAC 12."

And I'm absolutely astonished at the complete disintegration of Texas.

And I'm absolutely astonished at the complete disintegration of Texas.

as an Iowa State alumni i really enjoyed that. We don't usually have much to cheer about.

As a Texas fan (and season ticket holder), I am not so terribly amused by the 'Horns' meltdown, but there's always a ray of hope. Maybe, at long last, we can ditch the world's worst offensive coach.

But he's a buddy of Mack, so I doubt it.

As a Texas fan (and season ticket holder), I am not so terribly amused by the 'Horns' meltdown, but there's always a ray of hope. Maybe, at long last, we can ditch the world's worst offensive coach.

But he's a buddy of Mack, so I doubt it.

Wanna buy a Mack Brown autographed helmet? I know where one might be for sale....

Could be worse, you could be from Ann Arbor. :mad:

Sorry but someone had to say it....Roll Tide!

Go Bucky! Hoping to spend New Years in southern cal watching my son in the UW marching band. Rose Bowl parade, halftime. Gotta luv it.

Go Bucky! Hoping to spend New Years in southern cal watching my son in the UW marching band. Rose Bowl parade, halftime. Gotta luv it.

I saw UW and was wondering what you were smoking. Then I looked further and realized you weren't talking about the puget puppies.

We're not going to any bowl games, but at least we finally won a Pac-10 game on Saturday. And we play the uw at home in Pullman on December 4 at 4 PM. It's going to be COLD. With luck, snow. Heck, they're still whining about the 1992 Apple Cup when Drew Bledsoe beat them in the snow in Pullman.

GO COUGS!!!

Back