Coflyt?

AndRotate

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AndRotate
Does anyone use anything like Coflyt to track ADs, IFR certifications, oil changes, etc.? I'm just curious if something like that is worth it. I like the idea of popping maintenance items, schedules, etc. in a place that gives a big green/red go/no-go at a glance, but it also seems like something I could just do with Excel--especially since I am not in a partnership or club. Maybe there is a free one that would be a middle ground I don't know about. Thoughts?

Coflyt to track ADs
FYI: I wouldn't use it to track ADs or any other records requirements in Part 91. If you're just looking for a reminder type app have seen a number of people modify/use various calendar/to do/meeting apps for that. But then again a plexiglass board and grease pencils does the same.:)

Does anyone use anything like Coflyt to track ADs, IFR certifications, oil changes, etc.? I'm just curious if something like that is worth it. I like the idea of popping maintenance items, schedules, etc. in a place that gives a big green/red go/no-go at a glance, but it also seems like something I could just do with Excel--especially since I am not in a partnership or club. Maybe there is a free one that would be a middle ground I don't know about. Thoughts?
Coflyt is very helpful in tracking those items that you should keep up with as an Aircraft owner, including time between oil changes, recurring AD Inspections, any recurring inspections that are required or that you would like to set for yourself, partners or clubs. Spreadsheets and white boards are definitely old school, but technology provides you the information on your aircraft in the palm of your hand.

Back