Climate activists in Ibiza trash an Embraer

Third plane so far. At least it looks like they didn't take off the engine covers this time like they did with the Citation in Sylt, Germany.

It was sometime last year a group glued their hands to the floor of a VW factory show room. VW closed the building, turned off the lights and heat, and said, “Have a nice weekend.”

Looks like these guys glued themselves to the plane. Maybe a few days in the sun would have baked them loose?

Same group that glued themselves to an airport runway? They used epoxy and concrete. Problem is that that sets so hard it can’t be undone. Yep - amputation may be the only option.

The same crap pushed by Lenin. All that did was kill 100 million people.

"El único motivo por el que seguimos manteniendo un sistema económico que nos lleva al colapso eco-social es para sostener los privilegios de esta pequeña clase privilegiada. Los megarricos viven del sufrimiento ajeno", aseguran en un comunicado y en sus redes sociales.

These people are actively harming their cause. Insurance will pay for the damage, a new jet or replacement parts will be produced(costing resources), and they will ultimately only have inconvenienced some people and cost the insurance co some money.

These people are actively harming their cause. Insurance will pay for the damage, a new jet or replacement parts will be produced(costing resources), and they will ultimately only have inconvenienced some people and cost the insurance co some money.

By having insurance pay for these claims the cost of insurance will increase. What these idiots need is, as we say in the south, a good whoopin ...

The same crap pushed by Lenin. All that did was kill 100 million people.

"El único motivo por el que seguimos manteniendo un sistema económico que nos lleva al colapso eco-social es para sostener los privilegios de esta pequeña clase privilegiada. Los megarricos viven del sufrimiento ajeno", aseguran en un comunicado y en sus redes sociales.
Please include a translation next time.

Translation

The only reason we continue to maintain an economic system that leads to eco-social collapse is to sustain the privileges of this small privileged class. The megarich live on the suffering of others," they say in a statement and on their social networks.

I can’t help but think that the terrorists involved are on the same economic spectrum everyone is on.

And, these terrorists are not the destitute, the impoverished - there are likely millions of people below their level.

They are not thinking, “I am rich compared to these homeless people, I need to give up my excess to them”

Someone else’s money, well that is ok.

Back