class bRAVO question

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
If I'm cleared into the bravo do I need to confirm I'm cleared into the bravo?

What if I'm told to remain clear of the bravo and I accidentally fly into the bravo, can I ask for permission after the fact?

If a plane crashes is the class bravo but no controller is on duty to hear it does it make a sound?

Can a class bravo create a a mode c veil so large it exceeds the range of radar?

Is there a limit to how many planes can fit in a class bravo? What if they're small planes?

What if I fly into the bravo but only a little bit, is that okay?

I am beginning to think you are one of those that spend too much time on autopilot and are bored silly so you make these types of POA posts. Put that Ipad down and fly that plane for a change.

If you bust bravo because there is a bee in the plane and you are squirming all over the place trying not to get stung, they should give you a pass.

I am beginning to think you are one of those that spend too much time on autopilot and are bored silly so you make these types of POA posts. Put that Ipad down and fly that plane for a change.

OMG, you guys would be so screwed if my plane had WiFi.

As it is I have a week to burn in Vegas...hence the extra posts. Please visit my Patreon Page

Don't confuse the "experts" here. They will get even more distracted when within 100 nm of Class B airspace.

Bumpy bravo bumpy

Notice they have the same number of letters. Coincidence?

Back