class bravo and wonder woman's invisible jet

ClimbnSink

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Greg
Does she need a clearance? Plane is already clear, you can see right through it.

Does she need a clearance? Plane is already clear, you can see right through it.

Well, I do not think is a qualified pilot therefore invalidating any clearance she might try to obtain. If the plane is invisible, how can is be type certificated when the FAA can't see it?

Invisible plane can't be seen on radar either so can't clear something that cant be seen.

David

I, for one, would never use the lav on THAT plane. Ewwww, gross.

Invisible plane can't be seen on radar either so can't clear something that cant be seen.

Visibility (to us humans) spectrum uses much different wavelengths than the ground radar, thus the invisible plane can be seen on radar if it reflects in the GHz spectrum. :)

Wonder woman would tie people up with her magic lasso to get them to tell the truth. Sort of like an early S&M.

By the same token, did the Enterprise shuttle bust Class B when it landed in Golden Gate Park?

Wasn't an Enterprise shuttle. Klingon Bird of Prey. With a cloaking device. I suspect ATC never knew. :D

Although the plane was invisible, Wonder Woman was quite visible in the plane:

super-friends-73_L20.jpg

Of course ATC, like Superman here, would be too bedazzled by her ample breastages to be concerned with petty things like Bravo clearance.

Back