Class 3

If you're going to wait till the very end of March, just wait till the first of April and get an additional month out of it.

The Okie City medical folks need a reality check about who can safely fly. OTOH, if they ease off too much their jobs are in jeopardy. Paperwork rules.

If you have an SI that needs to go to Joklahoma city rather than just be approved by the AME, then I'd start early (you don't have to wait until the month of expiry). Your issuance letter should tell you how close to the renewal date you must have your supporting information for consideration (90 days or whatever).

If you have an SI that needs to go to Joklahoma city rather than just be approved by the AME, then I'd start early (you don't have to wait until the month of expiry). Your issuance letter should tell you how close to the renewal date you must have your supporting information for consideration (90 days or whatever).
Thanks, Ron. I start testing for the SI as early as possible. There are limiting factors to early testing, medical insurance for one. Not a big deal, as I am only grounded for a short time in Winter. Saves me some money at the worst. ;) Just glad to be certifiable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back