Citation PIC/SIC

FlySince9

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jerry
Just saw this...Thought I'd post it...

Citation XL/XLS Pilots Full Time Position
In-Flight Crew Connections - Charlotte, NC In-Flight Crew Connections, on behalf of our client, is currently recruiting for a full-time PIC & SIC position on the Citation XL/XLS for a part 91/135 operation in North Carolina.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who has a positive attitude, is very hard working, and an ethical team player. This individual must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to work in a fast- paced, high-growth environment and understands the importance of providing great customer service with opportunity for advancement. Must have at least 2 years corporate aviation experience. This is not a commutable position.
Salary Range: Competitive Salary Package and Benefits
Average flying is 300 hours/year
Minimum Citation XL/XLS Candidate requirements:
Citation XL type rating highly preferred but not required
250 hours' time in type for PIC
3500 hours total time
750 hours turbo jet time
Airline Transport (ATP) rating
1st class medical certificate
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required experience:

• Corporate Aviation Experience: 2 years

We are looking for an energetic self-starter who has a positive attitude, is very hard working, and an ethical team player. This individual must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to work in a fast- paced, high-growth environment and understands the importance of providing great customer service with opportunity for advancement.

Translation:

We are looking for someone who will fly broken airplanes, break rest rules, never call in sick, and overall bend some 135 rules.

LOL... I don't speak "Unscrupulous" so I totally missed the underlying meaning... Just trying to be helpful...

Wanted: We are looking for an energetic self-starter who has a positive attitude, is very hard working, and an ethical team player.
Translated: Self starter (because no one will back you up, you really aren't part of a team) Positive Attitude (Because you will always be wrong, any job improvements will be in your mind) Very Hard Working. (Because you will also be client's chauffeur to and from the airport) Ethical Team Player (Because you will not accept tips or gratuities for additional services.

Best to like to wash cars, babysit, mow lawns, sit around an empty office all day and do nothing, do errands for wife and girlfriends, tells lies to wife and girlfriends.

Drop the guys at the fishing camp and then make a run back to another city to pick up a load of "girls."

Be prepared to ward off the owners propensity to overload the airplane. Have a good knowledge of draining all water from the water system, as you sit in Aspen for two days at sub-zero temps and two feet of snow. Have it all ready deiced and ready to go and then wait another three hours for the late "boss."

There is no honor in aviation!!

I think that one scored really well in the Corporate HR Buzzword Bingo game.

Im not really seeing what you guys are seeing. This is a recruiting company's posting for an operator. Do you guys know something about the operator that I don't know ?

Im not really seeing what you guys are seeing. This is a recruiting company's posting for an operator. Do you guys know something about the operator that I don't know ?

No, not this specific operator. I've just worked for many of these types and know exactly what to expect after a bit with the company.

Been there done that.

We are looking for an energetic self-starter who has a positive attitude, is very hard working, and an ethical team player. This individual must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to work in a fast- paced, high-growth environment and understands the importance of providing great customer service with opportunity for advancement.

Translation:

We are looking for someone who will fly broken airplanes, break rest rules, never call in sick, and overall bend some 135 rules.

Yup especially when they also mention pt91 alongside 135.

I like the 560XL series. Easier to work on than most. Easy to get parts. Don't like the skydrol hydraulic fluid. I've seen lots of them over 8,000 hours in service and they just keep going. Rarely do they become hangar queens. The one that I can think of had some door frame (on the fuselage side) cracking issues, which I've seen on just about every make and model at one time or another.

No, not this specific operator. I've just worked for many of these types and know exactly what to expect after a bit with the company.

Been there done that.

I see your point. I know of some operators like this that are top notch. I can see how easily it could get ridiculous as far as schedule is concerned with being able to "fly this leg part 91" kind of stuff.

Best to like to wash cars, babysit, mow lawns, sit around an empty office all day and do nothing, do errands for wife and girlfriends, tells lies to wife and girlfriends.

Drop the guys at the fishing camp and then make a run back to another city to pick up a load of "girls."

Be prepared to ward off the owners propensity to overload the airplane. Have a good knowledge of draining all water from the water system, as you sit in Aspen for two days at sub-zero temps and two feet of snow. Have it all ready deiced and ready to go and then wait another three hours for the late "boss."

There is no honor in aviation!!

+1000 !
I'll remember this post for when Corporate Guys try and tell me why they would never consider working for an airline.

+1000 !
I'll remember this post for when Corporate Guys try and tell me why they would never consider working for an airline.

I'll remember this post when a 121 guy is at the Marriott in Detroit and I'm stuck on a week long vacation getting paid in Paris averaging 24 days off/month.

I see your point. I know of some operators like this that are top notch. I can see how easily it could get ridiculous as far as schedule is concerned with being able to "fly this leg part 91" kind of stuff.

Yeah, I shouldn't paint all operators with the same brush. There are some good ones out there, and it's possible this is one of them.

Back