Citabria home/farm videos.

Diana said:
LOL!

Well, since you mentioned it; here are pictures of Tom having fun during his first acro ride with me, and one of my big brother after his first acro ride with me. Looks like a good time was had by all. :D

Hey, what's Tom screaming about? The ground is below him. Now, if the sky was below him, I could almost understand it, but looks to me like you're more or less level. Or did his face get stuck like that? :D

Sweet videos!

Judy

just saw the videos, Diana!
That was great, looks like a blast!!!

Diana said:
LOL!

Well, since you mentioned it; here are pictures of Tom having fun during his first acro ride with me, and one of my big brother after his first acro ride with me. Looks like a good time was had by all. :D

Great pictures, looks like Tom really is having fun!

Diana said:
Well, since you mentioned it; here are pictures of Tom having fun during his first acro ride with me

Now we know why all the pictures are now taken from the ground...

(I am in so much trouble now)

fgcason said:
Now we know why all the pictures are now taken from the ground...
There's more truth to that than you realize. LOL!

fgcason said:
(I am in so much trouble now)
You can make up for it by flying with me when you get to the farm. :)

Diana said:
You can make up for it by flying with me when you get to the farm. :)

I'm having images of a workbench stock full of clogged up chain saws and an old mechanical push mower and deep grass runways... But then again, that would be too much like paradise to me instead of punishment. :D

fgcason said:
I'm having images of a workbench stock full of clogged up chain saws
Yep, they are waiting for you. Several of them. LOL!
fgcason said:
and an old mechanical push mower and deep grass runways... But then again, that would be too much like paradise to me instead of punishment. :D
I'll let you use my tractor if you'll take care of the chain saws. :yes:

Back