Chrome?

Meh, I have no opinion either way about Google. I like Google earth, and I like the google search engine. Beyond that? I'm not gonna seek out their products unless I need to.

That said, I'm also not gonna go all hippie and freak out on a company that is succeeding and doing well for itself.

What Nick said.

A lot of Google's stuff is really good. The search engine itself is fast and gives good results - That's really how they got where they are. Google Maps is at the top of that game, too.

I do use Google Docs for a few things, namely a bunch of the flying club stuff because that way I can have someone else enter data into the spreadsheet and I can do things on the road, and the maintenance officer can easily keep track of the time that's on each plane.

No reason to hate Google, but no reason to fawn over them either except when they do create an excellent product/service. They are a creative and innovative company.

I've started playing with Chrome this evening. I'll say that it's fast! And it includes spell-checking a la Firefox. I certainly don't "know" it yet, but it feels pretty comfortable!

I've started playing with Chrome this evening. I'll say that it's fast! And it includes spell-checking a la Firefox. I certainly don't "know" it yet, but it feels pretty comfortable!

Well, until you type a > in chat anyway. ;)

Back