Christmas has started for shopping. BAH!

Saw Christmas stuff up in some of the stores two weeks before Halloween....I personally think Christmas stuff should be prohibited until the 2nd week of December.

Finished my Christmas shopping on during the New Year sales last January....

Neighbor putting her shet up today....sigh

Neighbor putting her shet up today....sigh
I know the feeling. We used to have one that decorated for every holiday and left each holiday’s decor up until the next one. The neighbors hated it, us included, fortunately she moved!

I know the feeling. We used to have one that decorated for every holiday and left each holiday’s decor up until the next one. The neighbors hated it, us included, fortunately she moved!

Uh oh maybe she’s now my neighbor! ;)

I'm sort of glad they spread it out. There are so many people nowadays it's a son of a b***h even though they do. I'd hate to see traffic if it was just one week in December.
Sounds scroogy, but not meant to...it gets crazy around here after Thanksgiving though.

When I lived in northwest Alaska if the Christmas lights weren't up by the end of August, they weren't going to get put up.

Anybody who starts Christmas stuff in October should be locked in a room and forced to listen to Dominic the Donkey over and over until Thanksgiving.

Back