Christmas flight

We did our traditional Christmas Eve flight as well. Unfortunately, we didn't put the camera on its night setting so while the results were interesting in an abstract sense, they weren't that great.

Attachments

• OverDen.jpg
    OverDen.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 35
A picture from our Christmas day flight... Flew around the island at 600 feet. It was perfect.

IMG_5711.jpg

Hey Meliss.... Your Avatar sure looks like it was taken in Jackson Hole.... Yes, No . ???:dunno:

We did our traditional Christmas Eve flight as well. Unfortunately, we didn't put the camera on its night setting so while the results were interesting in an abstract sense, they weren't that great.

Didn't know we had earthquakes here in DEN! ;)

Glad you got your traditional flight in! Was nice to meet you at PL!

Did my Christmas flight flying practice approaches into 6S5. A rare beautiful winter day in MT flanked by the Sapphire's to the east and the Bitterroots to the west. I should take more pictures but sometimes you just can't be bothered.

A picture from our Christmas day flight... Flew around the island at 600 feet. It was perfect.

IMG_5711.jpg

Oh my goodness. And here I am telling you about the Northern California "breathtaking" flight over the Golden Gate Bridge. Geez. This photo puts my part of California to shame. You are so lucky to fly there.

The weather is what keeps me here. :) Though once I get my PPL, I plan to make relatively often trips up to Berkeley [which is near SF] since my best friend is moving there in two weeks. [And I hope to be transferring there in a year and a half.] You should send me a private e-mail. I would love to go on a flight with you, I am incredibly lucky that I have several planes at my disposal [so to speak, they are my parents and they will always let me take them.] I saw your posts about wanting fellow pilot friends to be able to fly with, it would be way fun.

The weather is what keeps me here. :) Though once I get my PPL, I plan to make relatively often trips up to Berkeley [which is near SF] since my best friend is moving there in two weeks. [And I hope to be transferring there in a year and a half.] You should send me a private e-mail. I would love to go on a flight with you, I am incredibly lucky that I have several planes at my disposal [so to speak, they are my parents and they will always let me take them.] I saw your posts about wanting fellow pilot friends to be able to fly with, it would be way fun.

Thank you - you are always welcome in my plane. Consider it an open invitation. I'll send you a PM with my email address.

Back