Christmas Dinner

Holy crap what is that and how did you make it
That was an 8.7 lb rib roast. One of my BBQ partners gave me the rub recipe about 4-5 years ago, it's what we put on beef tenderloin in competitions. 450 for 10 min, then 250 until finished (125F). Ended up taking close to 4 hrs.

Made a horseradish cream sauce for it, too. Good stuff - heavy cream, apple cider vinegar, horseradish, a little salt and cayenne, then whip it all up.

Chinese food was good, saw a bunch of neighbors there. The Dr. Who Christmas special was actually pretty good, though the second he regenerated into a woman she got kicked out of the TARDIS. Damn sexists.

Chinese food was good, saw a bunch of neighbors there. The Dr. Who Christmas special was actually pretty good, though the second he regenerated into a woman she got kicked out of the TARDIS. Damn sexists.

It looked the me like she pushed the wrong buttn so it has to be completely her fault. #Tardistoo. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Grilled wild salmon, baked potatoes, and radish salad.

Christmas Eve lunch- 8lb bone in pork shoulder, smoked 12 hrs, pulled.

Christmas dinner - turkey and ham

Turkey, dressing, sweet potato gnocchi, mashed potatoes, green beans almondine, two different cranberry sauces (my triple-cranberry sauce and the port wine and asian spice sauce), pumpkin pie.

Brown Estate Zinfandel.

So what’s on your menu for the Feast of Stephen? We had a standing rib roast, baked potatoes, beans, rolls, blueberry pie and yesterday’s leftover apple pie. I may be finished eating for the rest of 2017...

Well I gained back three of the fifteen pounds I lost this fall just over the past few days.

Had a big Christmas Eve dinner yesterday.

8 pounds of prime rib with caramalized onions
Asparagus with holandaise sauce
Creamed spinach
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Anti pasta
Assorted cheese and crackers
Lots of red wine
Anti pasta? What is that, arugula?

Heeeeeeeeeeee Haw!

Hee Haw Honeys

e32e9c9a6d613493d05bceb56666f3c3--elvis-cd-hee-haw.jpg

Back