Child Support nightmare from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out why you let this go on for 10 YEARS....:confused::confused:.......:rolleyes:

When I started receiving over payment checks for over a year, I thought it was all over. I just dropped it knowing I over paid way more then they gave me back. It was not until this year I learned that child support has been coming out of my check all these years. Even the year I was getting refunds. they were still taking from my check. The day I found this out I was on the phone. That was when i found no one in the state department wants to take responsibility of these. It was also when I learned someone had reopened the case after it was closed in 2005.

I bet people told Paul Laird the same thing.

My child is 29. Even if I owed back child support. After all these years don't you think it would be paid off by now?

I could post the proof I have but I am not doing this. But believe me when I say I have all the proof to prove this case in my favor. The state owes me thousands just in back child support. Not to mention the punitive damages.

Tony

P.S. I have my daughters marriage license from when she was married at age 19. I also have paper work from the state giving her married name as the person I am paying child support for.

We have direct evidence that he is willing to modify the facts to suit his purposes. Someone asked above about his claim to have only one airplane, when he in fact has two (asking if maybe he sold one). His response....

"No not yet. Waiting for spring to relist it. But its going so I do not count it. I only fly one."

In my opinion, he has proven that nothing he says here can be taken at face value.

I just went out to the Sangamon County website. In addition to the legal self-help page, with specific on-line instructions for how to modify child support, and legal assistance, there's on-line case searching. The only case listed under Anthony Sweet is 1994-SC-007584, a small claims suit with him listed as co-defendant. FWIW.....

We have direct evidence that he is willing to modify the facts to suit his purposes. Someone asked above about his claim to have only one airplane, when he in fact has two (asking if maybe he sold one). His response....

"No not yet. Waiting for spring to relist it. But its going so I do not count it. I only fly one."

In my opinion, he has proven that nothing he says here can be taken at face value.

I just went out to the Sangamon County website. In addition to the legal self-help page, with specific on-line instructions for how to modify child support, and legal assistance, there's on-line case searching. The only case listed under Anthony Sweet is 1994-SC-007584, a small claims suit with him listed as co-defendant. FWIW.....

I was making a random comment about something I owned. i really thought it was none of the persons who asked business but gave a general answer. It was off topic. I almost gave no answer. So I gave a smart As# answer.

Like I said I am sure Paul Laird heard it all too. You will see when this goes to court. But I have nothing to prove to you. Think what you want. It will all come out in the wash. As it always does.

When I started receiving over payment checks for over a year, I thought it was all over. I just dropped it knowing I over paid way more then they gave me back. It was not until this year I learned that child support has been coming out of my check all these years. Even the year I was getting refunds. they were still taking from my check. The day I found this out I was on the phone. That was when i found no one in the state department wants to take responsibility of these. It was also when I learned someone had reopened the case after it was closed in 2005.

This is what does NOT pass the smell test...... My understanding is people on disability get a initial statement on benefits and every year they get a update on those distributions for the previous 12 months....

Are you saying there is no documentation of child support being deducted from those payments?:dunno::confused:

Last edited:
This is what does NOT pass the smell test...... My understanding people on disability get a initial statement on benefits and every year they get a update on those distributions for the previous 12 months....

Are you saying there is no documentation of child support being deducted from those payments?:dunno::confused:

Doubtful. Tony, have you made the phone call yet today? The persons who can figure this out should be in the office by now. If it is truly an error than I imagine you do not wish to let it go on no matter how your back may feel. Now if it is truly for arrears..which very well may be if you only paid 10k in 5 years and also had a bit of non payment time then it may not have the result you wish for.:dunno:

This is what does NOT pass the smell test...... My understanding people on disability get a initial statement on benefits and every year they get a update on those distributions for the previous 12 months....

No I am saying I never noticed this until this year. The paper work the States attorney's office sent me show it being deducted from my child support since the day I received SS. I have all the proof. Sent to me by the States attorney's office. She was really upset about all this. She offered this information. She kept saying wait until you see this.

No I am saying I never noticed this until this year. The paper work the States attorney's office sent me show it being deducted from my child support since the day I received SS. I have all the proof. Sent to me by the States attorney's office. She was really upset about all this. She offered this information. She kept saying wait until you see this.

This too does NOT pass the smell test...

You say "The state attorney is aware of a false reopening of your case, knows child support was withheld illegally" and the state attorney didn't start an internal investigation right there on the spot??

Doubtful. Tony, have you made the phone call yet today? The persons who can figure this out should be in the office by now. If it is truly an error than I imagine you do not wish to let it go on no matter how your back may feel. Now if it is truly for arrears..which very well may be if you only paid 10k in 5 years and also had a bit of non payment time then it may not have the result you wish for.:dunno:

I called every department. They all say there is nothing they can do for get this. the case was closed again in 2013. But I am still paying out of my SS check. But everyone says there is nothing they can do for I do not have an active case. But they are taking child support...WHAT...This is what I am going through.

I have proof to show in 12/2015 I paid child support on my child who is married and listed under her married name. This is F### up. I am telling you I will give anyone who helps me fight this 25% of the award after attorney's fee's and my over payments, if you help me.

Call an attorney. Have me go in to this attorney show all the proof I have and my case then go from there. If the attorney believes I have a case lets go for it. If not I will pay you back what you are out. I know we will be going to court once an attorney looks this case over. With what the wife and I have been through 1/4 million is not enough for compensation.

This too does NOT pass the smell test...

You say "The state attorney is aware of a false reopening of your case, knows child support was withheld illegally" and the state attorney didn't start an internal investigation right there on the spot??

You would have to ask the states attorney's office about that.

il
My Name is not Anthony Sweet....

...and my name is not Jim... Who'da' thunk it! Yes...finally returning your "well da" sarcasm from upstream.)

We can certainly agree that you have nothing to prove to me, that you haven't already.

Call an attorney. Have me go in to this attorney show all the proof I have and my case then go from there. If the attorney believes I have a case lets go for it. If not I will pay you back what you are out. I know we will be going to court once an attorney looks this case over. With what the wife and I have been through 1/4 million is not enough for compensation.

And that's what this is really about…. trying to score some free money.

I think you lost your credibility with the bizarre claim that no one could treat your back except for this one really expensive guy in Aspen.

Anyone who believes you'll "pay back" a dime would do better to buy a slightly used bridge in New York.

Stop begging, and let the obvious greed go. It's disgraceful.

You were standing right there in front of her..

Why didn't YOU ask..:dunno::dunno::rolleyes:

I was on the phone. She e-mailed me all the paper work i was talking about. I printed it all out. 48 pages. She kept saying. You cannot go against a judges order.

So you are saying that the State's attorney knows all about this malfeasance, is more than willing to send you information and proof of said malfeasance, but will not take any action on your behalf, and has not provided any guidance as to who to go to or how to take care of it? :dunno:

And that's what this is really about…. trying to score some free money.

I think you lost your credibility with the bizarre claim that no one could treat your back except for this one really expensive guy in Aspen.

Anyone who believes you'll "pay back" a dime would do better to buy a slightly used bridge in New York.

Stop begging, and let the obvious greed go. It's disgraceful.

I am in 100% total agreement with MAKG1 on this one..... ( yeah, I know, he and I fight like cats and dogs)...

But the OP is getting permanent disability an yet can pull himself into his own aircraft all the time......

Personally, and I probably speak for ALL the honest taxpayers that have to pay more each year to cover your disability:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...

WE are getting tired of being screwed...:mad2::mad2:

Last edited:
I was on the phone. She e-mailed me all the paper work i was talking about. I printed it all out. 48 pages. She kept saying. You cannot go against a judges order.

So, she was on the phone... Did you request a meeting with the state attorney right then?

So, she was on the phone... Did you request a meeting with the state attorney right then?

No I did not. She wants me to go before the courts again. She told me to go file for a motion to modify. But I have done this 4 times in 2010 and it got me nothing. So I did not do that. I started calling for help.

I am in 100 total agreement with MAKG1 on this one..... ( yeah, I know, he and I fight like cats and dogs)...

But the OP is getting permanent disability an yet can pull himself into his own aircraft all the time......

Personally, and I probably speak for ALL the honest taxpayers that have to pay more each year to cover your disability:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...

What happened to me could happen to you. Our Lord works in very strange ways. Keep spouting things like this and you are just asking for it. You will be on this end someday and you will see what its like. You have no idea what I go through everyday. Not a clue.

Also I paid in to SS. I am not getting anything for free my friend. I worked just as you work. So bite me.

No I did not. She wants me to go before the courts again. She told me to go file for a motion to modify. But I have done this 4 times in 2010 and it got me nothing. So I did not do that. I started calling for help.

Back on subject: Lets say I go to court and get this all stopped. With what happened who is to say it will not all start again? This needs to go deeper then filing a motion to modify.

To all those who believe I am just looking for free cash...You now you are so right. I had my bank accounts frozen, had my credit ruined, became homeless all in the name of sueing the state knowing they would take child support for over 12 years past the date that my daughter turned 18 and the case was closed.

You caught me I planned all this and loved it as it was happening to me. I loved not eating for a week at a time. Loved it I tell you.

Really, you people believe this? If you do your not as educated as you believe you are.

Tony

Last edited:
So, if you have this bullet proof case, why is it that you have not been able to find a lawyer to jump on it? I would think that you would have no trouble getting someone to present your case and get some money. What is keeping them from doing that?

Pages and pages of proof, judges orders, emails, bank statements, years and years of records: and you never talked to a lawyer before asking on POA (and still haven't because your back acted up again?)

I lost track in this thread - how did you notice you were still paying? Did you finally look at a check stub showing deductions?

edit: Maxmosbey beat me to the question.

Pages and pages of proof, judges orders, emails, bank statements, years and years of records: and you never talked to a lawyer before asking on POA (and still haven't because your back acted up again?)

I lost track in this thread - how did you notice you were still paying? Did you finally look at a check stub showing deductions?

edit: Maxmosbey beat me to the question.

Have you not read the posts? I have already answered this. Not answering it again.

Tony, you need to take care of business. In the amount of time you've spent typing about this you could've called an spoken to a lawyer, written a letter to the court, called SS, talked to your daughter asking why she is taking the money and not helping you. That this has gone on for 10 years and you have not solved it is because you have not acted. Are you a man or a mouse?

My Name is not Anthony Sweet....

I stand corrected, Harold!

Now that you've got me back in work mode, would you like me to PM you a link to every action that has been taken on your divorce from 07/17/1995 to the last entry on 09/01/2015? It might help you to sort things out.

Have you not read the posts? I have already answered this. Not answering it again.

I read the posts (but have forgotten most of them).

You said in your first post:

>>
I find out just a week ago that child support has been coming out of my disability all this time.
<<

How did you find out?

To all those who believe I am just looking for free cash...You now you are so right. I had my bank accounts frozen, had my credit ruined, became homeless all in the name of sueing the state knowing they would take child support for over 12 years past the date that my daughter turned 18 and the case was closed.

You caught me I planned all this and loved it as it was happening to me. I loved not eating for a week at a time. Loved it I tell you.

Really, you people believe this? If you do your not as educated as you believe you are.

Tony

Let's see….

You've been caught in two half-truths in the last couple of days.

Not falling for it. Do you think we were born yesterday?

I am in 100 total agreement with MAKG1 on this one..... ( yeah, I know, he and I fight like cats and dogs)...

Just to refresh everyone's memory regarding the act that caused his disability and presumably contributed to his subsequent monetary issues (quoting H.A.S. in last year's post asking POA for money)...

"When I crushed my T-6 that was from a wreck I was involved in. I was riding a motorcycle without a helmet and dropped that bike at 130 mph. I slid 400' down the road on my head and face. Broke my back and missed my arms up."...

FWIW

Just to refresh everyone's memory regarding the act that caused his disability and presumably contributed to his subsequent monetary issues (quoting H.A.S. in last year's post asking POA for money)...

"When I crushed my T-6 that was from a wreck I was involved in. I was riding a motorcycle without a helmet and dropped that bike at 130 mph. I slid 400' down the road on my head and face. Broke my back and missed my arms up."...

FWIW

That wreck has nothing to do with my diseases I have and am fighting today. I worked for over 20 years after that wreck. Thank you very much.

Tony

FWIW

You are not as educated as you believe. For this wreck did not cause my disability. Nor have I ever said it did. I came down with a couple disease I am fighting. Thank you very much.

Now what do you have to say?

If you're talking to me, I have to say that was my point! It's all public record. There's nothing stopping you from completely researching the history of your case, getting free legal help, and dealing with the situation. Hasn't been anything standing in the way of that but you for a long time now.

By the way, how's the back? You've been on-line about 3 hours now. (sarcasm)

If you're talking to me, I have to say that was my point! It's all public record. There's nothing stopping you from completely researching the history of your case, getting free legal help, and dealing with the situation. Hasn't been anything standing in the way of that but you for a long time now.

By the way, how's the back? You've been on-line about 3 hours now. (sarcasm)

laying in bed with the laptop. back sucks. Thanks for asking jim even though I know it was sarcastic. I will over look that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back