Cherokee six bush tires

He was flying it and didn’t figure it out. The clue was there, so yes.
That is just a silly response. Yup, keep telling folks to fly a plane to figure out a control problem. Good idea.

That’s generally how you identify and correct minor rigging problems, so yes. Given the comment about the ailerons not being effective on the takeoff run? I figured the OP is relatively inexperienced so I figured he may find the soft field comment useful. Take it leave it, internet discussions invite a variety of viewpoints.

That’s generally how you identify and correct minor rigging problems, so yes. Given the comment about the ailerons not being effective on the takeoff run? I figured the OP is relatively inexperienced so I figured he may find the soft field comment useful. Take it leave it, internet discussions invite a variety of viewpoints.
Ummm, you consider: "The problem I have is that during the takeoff roll the airplane wants to turn left no matter how
hard I push on the right rudder pedal. " and "Yesterday on takeoff the airplane was turning left on the ground even though I was pushing on the right rudder pedal as hard as I could. I did mange to get it in the air before I ran off the edge of the runway but it was not pretty." minor rigging problems? Hmmm, unable to control the groundroll is hardly minor. A minor problem might be a wing consistently low in flight or a pull in one direction that is easily corrected with steering. When aircraft control is not certain then stop and figure out what is wrong. Rigging problems are identified by measuring and corrected by adjusting linkages. They certainly can't be corrected by flying the aircraft.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion on any matter. I'm certainly equally entitled to point out how silly that opinion is in this case.

Ok got the airplane out of the shop and now the nose wheel and the rudder are centered at the same time. Now the plane flies as it should.
Thanks for all the replys
David

Back