For Sale Cherokee fo sale - SOLD

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
This kinda makes me sad but a fella I've flown with several times is hanging it up and selling his Cherokee. I have no skin in the game other than he's a really nice guy and I mostly hate to see this, but if someone is looking for a cheap flyer, maybe this is it.

cherokee

This kinda makes me sad but a fella I've flown with several times is hanging it up and selling his Cherokee. I have no skin in the game other than he's a really nice guy and I mostly hate to see this, but if someone is looking for a cheap flyer, maybe this is it.

cherokee

Plane sold.

What did it sell for? I've got a friend looking to sell a '64.

Airplane market is nutso right now. Next-door-hangar guy sold his PPonk 182 Friday. It was on-line for less than an hour before he had a deposit coming, and a second, back-up, deposit position in place. Both for the asking price.

Jim

30-32, somewhere around there.

Interesting. Don't know what your friends had no way of avionics or anything but my friend would be happy to get 22 - 24 for his.

Interesting. Don't know what your friends had no way of avionics or anything but my friend would be happy to get 22 - 24 for his.

Abso-friggin-lutely nothing. Barebones. Sorry, he put a navworx device in it just before the ‘scandal’.

Back