Cheeky Aussies

I was coming back from somewhere and the pilot announces "We're beginning our decent into Cadillac..." everyone around me starts freaking out. I just started laughing. They asked what was funny, and I said there's no way this plane could land at Cadillac, he's just messing with us.

I was coming back from somewhere and the pilot announces "We're beginning our decent into Cadillac..." everyone around me starts freaking out. I just started laughing. They asked what was funny, and I said there's no way this plane could land at Cadillac, he's just messing with us.
Probably apocryphal, but there's this Flight Attendant announcement after landing... "We'd like to welcome you to Miami, but sadly, we just landed in Detroit as scheduled....."

Ron Wanttaja

The Annheuser Busch brewery in Fairfield, has, for years, had 'Budweiser' painted on the roof. And 'Budweiser' had been an unofficial but well used reporting point for flying in to KAPC. Now I see that they painted it over.

Probably apocryphal, but there's this Flight Attendant announcement after landing... "We'd like to welcome you to Miami, but sadly, we just landed in Detroit as scheduled....."

Ron Wanttaja

Fly enough on Southwest and you'll hear a variant of that every few months. I heard it (with suitable city changes) at least five times during 2019 I think...

I thought this was a cheeky Aussie.

View attachment 97288
I thought this was a cheeky Aussie.
Astra3.JPG

Although I'm not sure what's so special about Aussie cheekens...
1920px-Australorps_henne.jpg

Back