Cheap twin rating?

Yep, not bad, an Apache for $155 dual, all in. Scroll down:

http://www.prairieairservice.com/general_information.htm

I love places that have a "whatever it says, we'll charge what we want" disclaimer on their website.

Our Piper Apache Geronimo should be online by the end of the year for multi ad-ons and ATP work. 430W, HSI, autopilot, and a few other nice touches. I'm going to wait to commit to a specific price to avoid any confusion, but we expect it to be in the low 200s, and to provide a special for military ATPs that will be in the very low 200s. Instruction is expected to be between 40 and 60 an hour depending on the CFI you are working with and if it is part of the military special.

How much you charge for your CFI services? How many hours you think you can do an ATP in? How much does your local DPE charge?

Most of the MEI's are $50/hr here.
DPE is $400..

ATP depends completely on your proficiency. Could be 3-5 hours if you have seneca time (probably closer to 5), and are instrument/ifr proficient?

Otherwise might be 10 hours, and it goes up from there depending on the person... If you only have 40hours Multi, and that was 30 years ago, and you haven't flown IFR since you got the rating, it is going to take a bit of time..

I love places that have a "whatever it says, we'll charge what we want" disclaimer on their website.

Our Piper Apache Geronimo should be online by the end of the year for multi ad-ons and ATP work. 430W, HSI, autopilot, and a few other nice touches. I'm going to wait to commit to a specific price to avoid any confusion, but we expect it to be in the low 200s, and to provide a special for military ATPs that will be in the very low 200s. Instruction is expected to be between 40 and 60 an hour depending on the CFI you are working with and if it is part of the military special.

Where in MD are you located? I'm looking to wrap up my multi ATP before my written turns into a pumpkin next year.

I am not sure that keeping a website up to date and teaching someone to feather engines and stomp on rudders is too closely connected.

A perfect example of how overrated the internet has become. Ever notice that when you do a Google search nowadays most of the stuff you get is ditrius, left over abandoned tripe that no longer actually exists?

The biggest problem with the internet is that nobody cleans up.

Most of the MEI's are $50/hr here.
DPE is $400..

ATP depends completely on your proficiency. Could be 3-5 hours if you have seneca time (probably closer to 5), and are instrument/ifr proficient?

Otherwise might be 10 hours, and it goes up from there depending on the person... If you only have 40hours Multi, and that was 30 years ago, and you haven't flown IFR since you got the rating, it is going to take a bit of time..

That's basically $1,000 cheaper than Action! I do have Seneca time, I am IFR current and have about 900 multi. I may give you guys a call in a week or so.

A perfect example of how overrated the internet has become. Ever notice that when you do a Google search nowadays most of the stuff you get is ditrius, left over abandoned tripe that no longer actually exists?

The biggest problem with the internet is that nobody cleans up.

The internet is very good. Almost every day.

Yes, the guy's website is out of date, keeping pricing information up to date on a website is a lot of work, and, likely low on the priority list if the guy has all the students he can handle.

If business is slow, then he needs to be updating his website and placing his Google ads.

But, if you follow the link I provided, likely a phone number and a email address, the serious buyer can make the call.

Where in MD are you located? I'm looking to wrap up my multi ATP before my written turns into a pumpkin next year.

We are based at Tipton (KFME). Right near the 32/295 intersection. So fairly close to DC and the VA suburbs, depending on traffic...

Back