Chat

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
Is there a way to see who is in Chat without actually going into Chat? Under the old version there was.

Just click on chat and it’ll show you who’s in there. There’s only like 3 members that post in there. I spy on them all the time.

Right on the homepage. Right side of the screen on the sidebar “Users Chatting”.

There’s a chat on here?
Indeed. It's right here:
Sometimes you'll see a little red bubble appear above it and that indicates the number of users that are currently chatting. Come on over!
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 6.48.19 PM.png

Right on the homepage. Right side of the screen on the sidebar “Users Chatting”.

3rd place with 9,145 posts in chat? Get a life man! I’m gonna catch ya before the year is out.

Surprised to see 35 AOA in 4th. Never took him for the chatty type. Go Navy! I didn’t even make the top 10. :(

Indeed. It's right here:
Sometimes you'll see a little red bubble appear above it and that indicates the number of users that are currently chatting...

I'm surprised the number of times I see that bubble has a "1" in it. I keep wondering who it is, and what they are talking to themselves about. :rolleyes:

Ok. Learned something. But I seldom go to the home page and when I do, Chatters don’t show up unless I turn the iPad to Landscape.

Thanks, Ryan.

Wow I fell to the #10 spot. You guys must be so disappointed in me

Ok. Learned something. But I seldom go to the home page and when I do, Chatters don’t show up unless I turn the iPad to Landscape.

Thanks, Ryan.
Yeah, if you’re a mobile device you have to either rotate into landscape or while still in Portrait, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and tap on ‘Sidebar’ and then you’ll see it.

Glad to help, Greg!

Back