Chat thread

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
since there's no chat room......what's up e'rbody? cold weather in charlotte, playoff weekend, yadda yadda yadda, who's gettin the monkey next?!? oh I booked a plane 2 weeks in advance and they called me today saying the plane will be down for maintenance. that's at least the 2nd, maybe 3rd time they've done this to me.

since there's no chat room......what's up e'rbody? cold weather in charlotte, playoff weekend, yadda yadda yadda, who's gettin the monkey next?!? oh I booked a plane 2 weeks in advance and they called me today saying the plane will be down for maintenance. that's at least the 2nd, maybe 3rd time they've done this to me.

What happened to the chat room ??:confused:

Not much here, just waiting for the chat button to re appear.

I flew yesterday, took pictures of my friend's houses. Texted them to them with creepy "I'm watching you" type messages. Good times.

Sounds like you need to buy your own plane.....

Anyways so when is 6pc gonna write a new 'as the propeller turns' or whatever it's called.

My engine is actually in the airframe!

Still lots of work to do, but... it's a start!

I haven't chatted with Mike forever

Too busy flying to write today!

Dang. I really wanted to judge your landing.

32949984.jpg

Going to bed. Probably go to a really boring sounding FAA "safety" seminar tomorrow about how to get a legal weather briefing in the modern internet era... because you know... I don't have to record AM Weather on the VHS anymore off of early morning PBS, but lawyers have gotten involved since then. :)

Yall should check out "comedians in cats getting coffee"
It is a good time waster

Time to buy your own plane. Please refrain from buying a Cirrus. Look at what it has done to 6PC. Just sayin'.

Time to buy your own plane. Please refrain from buying a Cirrus. Look at what it has done to 6PC. Just sayin'.

This is good advice and should probably be made a sticky.

I think Bryan's pizzed at me. Have no idea what I could've possibly done...

<whistles>

:goofy:

Nah, I was flying so my texts didn't get through.
Takes a lot to get me pizzed.

Solve for "X"

Has anybody tried that IRC chat room posted in the linked thread?

I've checked it a few times, but nobody has been there.

Is there actually an IRC room? What's the server/channel?

what are the best irc apps for OS X?

how's this for overly dramatic b!tches........

our development has a facebook group as well as a separate site known as 'nextdoor'. I joined nextdoor for a while but then deleted my account cause it was 99% local yapping whining complaining b!tches who, since I'm not gettin any from them, need to STFU. it was so obnoxious so I cancelled my account.

tonite on the facebook group one of the ladies posts a pic of a young girl stating she "went for a walk earlier and has not returned, please help if you have any information". apparently the same post was made on the nextdoor site.

ok, so, that 'could' be bad, I don't want to immediately downplay it as another overly dramatic post, but LESS THAN AN HOUR later, a follow up post stating everything's fine. REALLY?!?! is that how it is these days, if ur kid is supposed to be home at 5pm and it's 5:02 you put out urgent 'missing' APB's? I am so embarrassed for that kid.

how's this for overly dramatic b!tches........

our development has a facebook group as well as a separate site known as 'nextdoor'. I joined nextdoor for a while but then deleted my account cause it was 99% local yapping whining complaining b!tches who, since I'm not gettin any from them, need to STFU. it was so obnoxious so I cancelled my account.

tonite on the facebook group one of the ladies posts a pic of a young girl stating she "went for a walk earlier and has not returned, please help if you have any information". apparently the same post was made on the nextdoor site.

ok, so, that 'could' be bad, I don't want to immediately downplay it as another overly dramatic post, but LESS THAN AN HOUR later, a follow up post stating everything's fine. REALLY?!?! is that how it is these days, if ur kid is supposed to be home at 5pm and it's 5:02 you put out urgent 'missing' APB's? I am so embarrassed for that kid.

Helicopter parent creates precious snowflake....:mad2::mad2::mad2:..

God help this world...:redface:

Back