Charlotte Hanger Rentals

Flybynite

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Flybynite
Does anyone know of any airports in the Charlotte area that have hangars available for rent?

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any airports in the Charlotte area that have hangers available for rent?
Wilgrove (8a6) should and it won't cost an arm and a leg. Just east of the city. Let me know if you need contact info

You can always come up hear and buy at NC26. Unlike other airparks, we don't have any time limits on building a hangar versus building your house.

Wilgrove (8a6) should and it won't cost an arm and a leg. Just east of the city. Let me know if you need contact info
Thanks Tony, I will be in Charlotte April 4th thru the 17. I will get in touch with Alan then. Thanks again for the information.

I know a dude who's selling his hangAr at wilgrove as well

Hi all! New to the area and having a difficult time locating a hangar rental with less than a 2 year waitlist. Any ideas of places to try? Thanks!

Hi all! New to the area and having a difficult time locating a hangar rental with less than a 2 year waitlist. Any ideas of places to try? Thanks!

How far out are you willing to go? I think Shelby (EHO) just built a bunch of new hangers although I don’t know the status whether they’re rented or not.

Had not reached out to EHO yet, great suggestion. Would not be ideal but am venturing into desperation area. At least there some Red Bridges BBQ would ease some of the pain.

If you get tired on the drive out to Shelby airport give me a call. Cigars & bourbon can be found at my house on the east side of Shelby. If you’re not into cigars and bourbon that’s ok. I’ll have some for you :)

If you get tired on the drive out to Shelby airport give me a call. Cigars & bourbon can be found at my house on the east side of Shelby. If you’re not into cigars and bourbon that’s ok. I’ll have some for you :)
Cigars and bourbon ... sounds like my kind of place.

Smokin a stogie and drinking some makers mark as we speak. Beautiful night for it.

Love me a good cigar & bourbon!

Any additional locations beyond EHO come to mind that may have hangar space for rental? Perhaps close to CLT?

Love me a good cigar & bourbon!

Any additional locations beyond EHO come to mind that may have hangar space for rental? Perhaps close to CLT?
Unfortunately I can’t help. I live here but I fly professionally and don’t currently own an aircraft so I’ve had no need to be in the loop on hangar availability in the area.

The cigar and bourbon offer was legit though... good luck in your search.

Unfortunately I can’t help. I live here but I fly professionally and don’t currently own an aircraft so I’ve had no need to be in the loop on hangar availability in the area.

The cigar and bourbon offer was legit though... good luck in your search.

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words and offer!

I am in the same boat. There aren't a lot of options currently in Charlotte. There are some hangars breaking ground in Rock hill but they will be for sale only and atleast a year out. Im still searching for a new home for out Comanche.

Back