Changebar versions of ROC updates

It’s a thing Jepeson does to indicate a revision in their manuals. Any change in the document has a bar in the margin to indicate that part has been changed.

It’s a thing Jepeson does to indicate a revision in their manuals. Any change in the document has a bar in the margin to indicate that part has been changed.
Hm that’s interesting. If I knew how to incorporate that here, I’d certainly do it.

FWIW, I think jokes should be strictly verboten. They have no place there.

Last edited:
Hm that’s interesting. If I knew how to incorporate that here, I’d certainly do it.
For now, a color change would work.

Otherwise, pointing to a PDF that has change bars. Something originating in Word and then printed as a PDF and then pointed to.

For now, a color change would work.

Otherwise, pointing to a PDF that has change bars. Something originating in Word and then printed as a PDF and then pointed to.
No way to do color changes on the Rules of Conduct. The change itself was included in the quote on the RoC update thread.

Even though I've been guilty of jokes I agree, don't allow them. I also think calling people trolls, at least by the non docs should not be allowed. People with agendas, such as the anti aa people should be shut down. The people who have an issue with faa methods? Get that out of the med area too, send it to hangar talk.

I’ll check with the MC on disallowing jokes entirely in the Medical Topics.

Back