CFI bailed before checkride what to do about IACRA?

Guess what, this IS an initial CFI. ;)

Ok, now your story makes sense. Even with an initial CFI, I believe you are allowed to call what ever FSDO you want to schedule the CFI test. They just get to name the examiner. With that said, the way you did it will keep the peace so to speak.

From the San Jose FSDO to go outside there jurisdiction for a checkride. No one can give me a straight answer on this as being required or not but the supervisor of the Sac FSDO deemed it necessary.
A DPE needs permission from the FSDO to give a test outside his/her District, but applicants for pilot certificates can go to any DPE they please anywhere they please without permission from anyone other than the CFI signing the XC planning to get there if they're flying themselves.

Whole chit balls batman!

To the OP..... honestly, I'm starting to get the feeling that aviation ain't for you... what about golf or wine tasting, maybe bike riding or something????

Whole chit balls batman!

To the OP..... honestly, I'm starting to get the feeling that aviation ain't for you... what about golf or wine tasting, maybe bike riding or something????

Best idea of the week. Unfortunately, I don't think the advise will be heard. Maybe the DPE's will recognize the liability that the OP is going to be to GA.

Back