Cessna T206H remote oil filter

Mark Brown

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mark II
Hi there, I own a 2001 Cessna T206H and I am wanting to install a remote oil filter made by air Wolf. Has anyone installed these on a T206H? If so where did you mount the remote filter as the firewall is quite limited in space. Thanks for any help!

Perhaps contact Air Wolf for some ideas on location of filter?
Thanks for the reply! Yes I have been in contact with them from the beginning. They have had a few people install them but have gotten no information on what exactly they did. From what I gather the STC is basically for the engine and has approval for several different installations on different aircraft. None of it is specific at all on location of remote filter.

The Lycoming I/O 540 AJ1A has a spin on oil filter. It is just in the most ridiculous place and there is barely millimeters of extra room to get filter out. An oil change on a T206H is a pain as are many other airplanes I’m sure. Very tough to keep from making a mess. I spend far more time cleaning up then the actual oil change itself.
I have installed Airwolf remote filter kits before and they have a great product.

The Lycoming I/O 540 AJ1A has a spin on oil filter. It is just in the most ridiculous place and there is barely millimeters of extra room to get filter out. An oil change on a T206H is a pain as are many other airplanes I’m sure. Very tough to keep from making a mess. I spend far more time cleaning up then the actual oil change itself.
I have installed Airwolf remote filter kits before and they have a great
Is there another adapter that I may not be aware of?
thanks for the reply!

Very tough to keep from making a mess. I spend far more time cleaning up then the actual oil change itself.
I have installed Airwolf remote filter kits before and they have a great product.

i thought it was just me ha ha. It is almost as if they designed to to make a big mess.

Back