Cessna Pull Handles

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
I traded my rear bench seat to Beegles for some fuselage pull handles (they are Cessna, not BAS). I have the service manual and parts manual for the plane but can't seem to find anything for it. My A&P is wondering, he hasn't done Cessna pull handles (just BAS) and wants to make quadruple sure of the install procedure with these.

Any clue on where I might find the info for install of Cessna pull handles?

I'm sure the BAS handles are are Cessna copy. If the drawings aren't in the Cessna 180 maintenance manual you might check out the BAS installation instructions.

I put them in my airplane and it was pretty straight forward. You do need someone a little on the smaller side and not too claustrophobic to do the inside the tail work. If I remember correctly the biggest challenge was making sure they were positioned correctly and didn't interfere with the control cables.

I’m pretty sure Beegles would do a good job on the installation. They might even point you in the right direction on installation instructions.

I’m pretty sure Beegles would do a good job on the installation. They might even point you in the right direction on installation instructions.
They didn't have room for me for 4 months and quoted me 10 hours of labor (Most say 2 -3 hours at the most). My A&P is tearing my tail apart for some other things on April 9th, so I was going to install these then. I may call them to point me in the right direction though.

They didn't have room for me for 4 months and quoted me 10 hours of labor (Most say 2 -3 hours at the most). My A&P is tearing my tail apart for some other things on April 9th, so I was going to install these then. I may call them to point me in the right direction though.
Yeah, I’ve never heard of anything happening fast at Beegles. That said the little bit of work I’ve seen from them looked factory new.

Back