Cessna Citation I markings

RyanShort1

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
RyanShort1
Ok, so this is not my usual kind of topic, but here goes:

I've got this scale model in my stash... and I'd like to build it for an upcoming contest.

It's a Cessna Citation I - and I'm looking for a "cool" or unique paint scheme. Does anyone have any local aircraft, or know of any Citation I aircraft that have a decent storyline? I don't want any fatal aircraft...

Ok, so this is not my usual kind of topic, but here goes:

I've got this scale model in my stash... and I'd like to build it for an upcoming contest.

It's a Cessna Citation I - and I'm looking for a "cool" or unique paint scheme. Does anyone have any local aircraft, or know of any Citation I aircraft that have a decent storyline? I don't want any fatal aircraft...
It’s a citation II but it does have unique paint and when I was flying it out of love field it was busy helping a lot of sick kids.

Looks like a 500 to me. 4 cabin windows on the side, shorter wing tips outside the boots and no recognition lights on the tips. Below is a picture a I that I flew some and got my type in, mid 80's.
N25MH.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I should also specify that I’d prefer to put it in US Registration markings.

I don't want any fatal aircraft...

...for fear of unleashing some sort of plane crash totem? :D I'd think recreating a fiery descent in testors enamel paint would be technically challenging, and delight the creative mind.

...for fear of unleashing some sort of plane crash totem? :D I'd think recreating a fiery descent in testors enamel paint would be technically challenging, and delight the creative mind.
Nah, I just want to do a little storyboard / diorama with it and don’t want the drama of a fatal accident.

Back