Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
I've decided to list my plane

http://www.barnstormers.com/classified_561861_Cessna+310+D+1960.html

You can click on my pic below for a slide show.
This should be interesting...
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Didn't you just buy it this year? Good luck with the sale. the 310 is the sexiest plane out there IMHO and you've done a lot of great work on it.

Last edited:
Sweet airplane. I wish. But in order to do it, I'd have to sell the Commander, find a bit of additional cash, get my multi & log enough time for insurance to be comfortable. Not practical right now.

Didn't you just buy it this year? Good luck with the sale. the 310 is the sexiest plane out there IMHO and you've done a lot of great work on it.

It really is the sexiest model of the sexiest plane GA produced. It's not just me who's done a lot of work. The last several did a lot of work which altogether pretty much amounted to a "Heavy Check & Avionics Package". She was never let go into a state of disrepair, you can tell that. When time came for service to happen, service happened. She really deserves it though, she's a great plane and loves to fly. She makes a fine mistress and that's how she's been treated.

Last edited:
Beautiful airplane, wish you the best in the sale. Quite a bit out of reach of my abilities and checkbook!

Gary

That would be worth getting my multi for, but my wife would kill me. Beautiful bird. Somebody is going to be very lucky and happy with it.

That would be worth getting my multi for, but my wife would kill me. Beautiful bird. Somebody is going to be very lucky and happy with it.

Your wife would want to do the mile high thing every time you got in it....:yesnod:

Sweet airplane. I wish. But in order to do it, I'd have to sell the Commander, find a bit of additional cash, get my multi & log enough time for insurance to be comfortable. Not practical right now.

I can help you with getting your multi and enough time for the insurance, as I have about 250-300 hours of 310 time. ;)

Uneeda Plane. :wink2:

Like Ineeda hole in my head. Besides, I already spent the Commander sale proceeds on something else more important. ;)

I've actually got her ar PNE at the moment, but it's only 3 hours to LZU...
She'd make you a great mistress...errr...airplane....

:wink2:
Well let us know when you bring it back down to LZU. I'd come out for a burger at the Flying Machine and say hi. It's been a while since I've seen ya.

Hey, Leslie and I have been talking about this one since Henning posted it. We each have about 10 hours of 310 time, and would love her. But we're sticking to our guns and holding off on additional debt. Dang it!

Hey, Leslie and I have been talking about this one since Henning posted it. We each have about 10 hours of 310 time, and would love her. But we're sticking to our guns and holding off on additional debt. Dang it!

Dude, why? The world ends in a year and a half, enjoy life till then....:yesnod:

Back