For Sale Cessna 195 project

l8evator

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
l8evator
Sold

Last edited:
I am mad at myself for not taking a ride in @Greg Bockelman’s beautiful 195 when he brought it to Gastons.

Oh well, at least Kimberly Anne’s rubber duck got a great view (according to Greg)

Pictures?
You were the one who mentioned to the assembled group where the duck was … stowed … while providing her the ride and while we watched her toddle off aerating the runway in her stiletto heels.

(That was also the year when several of us flew up in Dave’s King Air)

Late model Cessna 195B for serious rebuild. Typical off airport damage including gear box, etc. Entire airframe but no engine, propeller or radios. Located in western Nebraska. Losing my hangar so best offer.
Post in the International 195 Club Facebook group.

Edit: nevermind, just saw Colin already posted it

Last edited:
You were the one who mentioned to the assembled group where the duck was … stowed … while providing her the ride and while we watched her toddle off aerating the runway in her stiletto heels.

Is a duck anything like a Froggy? C’mon now, there’s a back story here. Give it up dammitt

Airplane, Mike! Not the Duck. LMAO

Back