Cats are evil...

fgcason said:
Yep. Cats are capable of learning proper behavior but it takes 8.5 of their lives to do it and terriers have absolutely no personal problems at all with educating cats.

BoB thinks they are poor chew toys, they get limp too quick.

Last edited:
/shakes her head.

The poor, misunderstood cat...

Hrmm...

I miss my dog... Not sure what happened to my cat years ago...

fgcason said:
Move out here. I have yet to see a coyote pass up a meal that's too dumb to run away.

Unless the rules have changed, you can't even have them in the national park either. However, next time you're at a national park, look at the windows of the RV's. NRA stickers are everywhere. Want to take a guess at how many of those left their guns at home? There are lots of hidie places inside an RV that would hide a pistol from a more than cursory inspection. Don't ask, don't tell and don't attack the occupants and no one will ever know is the general rule of thumb.

I do live "out here". :) We have coyotes behind our house, and they have eaten a few of the neighbor's cats, but I don't know about small dogs. Our dog is large and would probably play with them.

Its just not worth the risk to break Federal firearms laws, even if they are stupid and counterproductive.

Anthony said:
Can I rent that Coyote? We have a number of "Fifi" type dogs around here and they are getting on my nerves.

QUOTE]

We don't have coyotes here in FLA, so our "fifi" control looks like this....:rofl: :rofl:

Anthony said:
I do live "out here". :) We have coyotes behind our house, and they have eaten a few of the neighbor's cats, but I don't know about small dogs. Our dog is large and would probably play with them.

And the coyotes would play with him, and they would gradually lure him away until the whole pack fell on him and devoured him. They do that, you know. Tried it with one of our dogs once.

Judy

Back