Cards against Humanity

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I think I have found a game that many of the sick and twisted folks here, including myself, Sac, Tim, 6PC, Nate, and many others can really appreciate....

https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Just watching the sample at the top of the page doing it's thing will both make you laugh and see what it is I'm talking about....

I have the main game and pretty much every expansion pack. Every time there is a get-together or "game night" with drinking involved, I'm asked to bring it along. It's always a hit.

I found the content appalling but then... that's the point.

Make your own cards, cool feature, gear it towards POA, and, oh never mind, just stay on POA, it'd be the same... ;)

Wow you guys are just now finding out about this game? You old folk are so sheltered!

Just kidding!!

Wow you guys are just now finding out about this game? You old folk are so sheltered!

Just kidding!!

No you aren't! This post is in the realm of "what rock have you been living under?"

(sorry, Mike, but I've been insulting people for over four years...and not just here! ;) )

No you aren't! This post is in the realm of "what rock have you been living under?"

(sorry, Mike, but I've been insulting people for over four years...and not just here! ;) )

Your right...I just didn't want to offend any of the sensitive hearts here at Pilots of America.

I've been playing with a group for the past year or two.... it's fun but you need to keep adding new card packs otherwise it starts to get repetitive.

I had the disturbing experience of watching a CAH game between our 17 year old God-daughter, her mom, and her grandmother (3 generations) plus one of the God-daughter's female friends. Some of the things that came out of those women's mouths would have shocked a DI on Paris Island.

I figured they would tone it down for Granny, but they played through...

Last edited:
Your right...I just didn't want to offend any of the sensitive hearts here at Pilots of America.

Sensitive? Pilots of America? In the same sentence? o_O :confused: :eek:

You youngsters need to be damn careful around these parts. I am pretty sure PoA is an official "snowflake-free-zone" with no safe spaces. :D

Definitely one of the great games to play with friends. I always get asked to bring mine too...its hilarious...may not want to play it with the inlaws though

I think I have found a game that many of the sick and twisted folks here, including myself, Sac, Tim, 6PC, Nate, and many others can really appreciate....

https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Just watching the sample at the top of the page doing it's thing will both make you laugh and see what it is I'm talking about....

LOL. Way ahead of ya, Mike. Bought my MOM a number of sets of cards and a nice case for them for Christmas a couple of years ago. Haha.

Certain card decks can only come out with certain people though, and that's me talking -- the guy who'll say damned near anything because it's your choice whether you need to feel offended. Haha.

Some of the add on decks are -- mmm -- quite morally challenged. :)

Would love to see a video of her reaction. +1 if it's in vertical frame.

Nauga,
who worded that veeeery carefully

At least you weren't playing charades when that word came up. :eek:

hCLoz.gif

Love that game. Also as somebody mentioned, make your own cards directed at your personal sins and vices. Oh, and there are lots of unofficial expansion packs too.

I was cracking up watching the sample cards at the top of their page and snipped a couple of them that I found to be funny.

upload_2016-11-13_16-43-27.png

Those are the really tame cards @SkyDog58. I'm not going to post examples, someone would definitely need to run to their safe space.

Back