Car Rental at DNA Dona Ana

md9680

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mike
Has anyone had experience obtaining a rental car at Dona Ana/Santa Teresa NM? I'm using Francis Aviation. Recomendations, please. Thank you.

No but I can tell you rental cars have been hard to get lately due to companies selling off a bunch of cars during COVID.

No but I can tell you rental cars have been hard to get lately due to companies selling off a bunch of cars during COVID.
Ohhhh, yes, cowman. I remember now reading something about that. Might have to learn how to use Uber on the fly, so to speak. Thanks.

Ohhhh, yes, cowman. I remember now reading something about that. Might have to learn how to use Uber on the fly, so to speak. Thanks.

We've run into some challenges with that lately too. Not as bad as rental cars. :(

We've run into some challenges with that lately too. Not as bad as rental cars. :(

Yeah, I've never used Uber before and I've heard some horror stories, but I'll give it a shot if I have to. Thanks for your reply.

We arranged for Enterprise to be waiting at Francis. No issues except for the rental car basically showing Empty on pickup and the concern that we might not make it to the closest gas station back towards the Sunland area for fuel - which wasn't exactly close to the airport

We arranged for Enterprise to be waiting at Francis. No issues except for the rental car basically showing Empty on pickup and the concern that we might not make it to the closest gas station back towards the Sunland area for fuel - which wasn't exactly close to the airport

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I've never used Uber before and I've heard some horror stories, but I'll give it a shot if I have to. Thanks for your reply.

For us there were lots of long wait times in Savannah a couple of weeks ago. Lyft ended up being quicker and cheaper each time. Even Lyft was a longer wait in a touristy area than I'm used to seeing. We don't use Uber/Lyft much where we live, just on trips. If we aren't driving much we use Uber/Lyft instead of renting, especially in downtown areas where the hotels charge $30/night and up for parking. If we plan to drive a lot, then we get a rental car.

It could be people not wanting to drive for strangers in the pandemic.

Back