Display Name

Display name:
Tim Myers
Obama takes an areal tour of Oklahoma

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 129
Spotter Plane for the Battle of Thermopylae? (Flying in the Shade)

"Bob, next time the runway is over run by porcupines, go around!"

King Leonidas was grateful of Obama's flanking manuever during the battle for Hells Gate against Xerxes and his Persian Army. Once debriefed, President Obama confirmed "their arrows DO blot out the sun."

http://youtu.be/Ge42qdPO7uw

Maverick: Too close for missiles, I'm switching to arrows

Im with you on that one Mike, I don't understand how they could see art in that.... but then again, have you seen the runway for the Models that are supposedly wearing the latest FASHION?

Guess i'll never be part of that club...

Dammit, I told ya NOT to buzz the reservation...

What's up with the nose gear? Seems too far back. Repositioned for artistic reasons?

I don't get the "art" either.

I think a lot of art is like that and nobody gets it but they pretend they get it and it gets momentum.

I saw a clip on a late show where the host was at a music festival asking random people (hipster kids) about bands. He was giving fake band names but all the kids were like "Oh, I love their sound. They are so progressive, etc" It was hysterical. Fictional bands and these attendees were critiquing them as if they had been huge fans for years.

I think a lot of art critics are discussing art while in their head thinking "What the hell is this? I don't get it."

only logical explanation for some of the "art" I see.

Will someone please tell the Apache that the war is over...

That is flat out funny. I remember flying low over our mountains years ago and thinking what a great target I would make for some yahoo out plinking. I was with my instructor at the time so I had to maintain my course and altitude.

Imagine going back in time and flying over an Indian village.

I would title that as an Oh Sh*t moment.

-John

Back