Captains Private Thread

I do no see i .

I downloaded it and then uploaded it so I can host it.

Here:

7415900016_fd7be5987b_o.jpg

I will speak no more regarding a missing pink symbol
(ha ha ha ha)

Why do airlines insist on blathering on and on over the PA?

The lawn needs to be mowed...maybe tomorrow.

Sure wish I could afford that RV8 add I saw...98% complete...

I wonder if the colors I see are the same colors as others see.

That reminds me, I wonder why I got that spike on my 'pink T' jpeg site.

If two is a couple and three is a few, what's four?

What happened to my shortes thread ever thread...gotta be here somewhere.

I need a new 'is this guy a jerk' topic...

Why do airlines insist on blathering on and on over the PA?

The lawn needs to be mowed...maybe tomorrow.

Sure wish I could afford that RV8 add I saw...98% complete...

I wonder if the colors I see are the same colors as others see.

That reminds me, I wonder why I got that spike on my 'pink T' jpeg site.

If two is a couple and three is a few, what's four?

What happened to my shortes thread ever thread...gotta be here somewhere.

I need a new 'is this guy a jerk' topic...

If you see your avatar in "normal" colors then my answer is no.

Kimberly, I'm really enjoying your humor. You've come out of your shell:lol::wonderwoman:

Try this, stare at the center of his avatar steadily for about 10 seconds, very steadily. Then quickly look over to the white part of the message box. If you do it right you'll see the positive image for a moment.

My father wanted me to enroll there....I should have heeded that advice.

Or you could have gone to Tennessee...

I added a I and an S to the tailgate of a truck with two Ts on the back of it.

Driver was amused come morning, his wife was not so much

Try this, stare at the center of his avatar steadily for about 10 seconds, very steadily. Then quickly look over to the white part of the message box. If you do it right you'll see the positive image for a moment.

Or stare at a white wall. That works well for me. Blink as fast as you can and it shows up better.

There, I changed it just for you. : )

Background;

At my airline we had this huge debate going about hats. They were required but about 40% hated them and 40% thought they were appropriate for an airline pilot and the remaining 20% didn't care. I was in that camp.

Anyway, the debate went on and on on our company forums. One day I was in the pool at home and my hat was on the bench, so I put it on, had my wife take the pic and posted it on the company forum with a post of "I love the hats! In fact, I always wear mine...".

It got quite a few laughs and eventually the mandatory hat policy became an option. Not saying my pic changed anything, but it was part of the story.

There, I changed it just for you. : )

Background;

At my airline we had this huge debate going about hats. They were required but about 40% hated them and 40% thought they were appropriate for an airline pilot and the remaining 20% didn't care. I was in that camp.

Anyway, the debate went on and on on our company forums. One day I was in the pool at home and my hat was on the bench, so I put it on, had my wife take the pic and posted it on the company forum with a post of "I love the hats! In fact, I always wear mine...".

It got quite a few laughs and eventually the mandatory hat policy became an option. Not saying my pic changed anything, but it was part of the story.

Love the hat, but are you wearing little kid floating "wings" in that picture? You know, those inflatable things that go on your arms?

That's why I gave him pretty letters - to decorate the front of his diary. He can print them out, in full color, cut them out, and paste them to the front of the diary screen of his computer monitor.:D

FIFY :D

Love the hat, but are you wearing little kid floating "wings" in that picture? You know, those inflatable things that go on your arms?

: )

No, besides being the worlds greatest pilot I'm also an accomplished swimmer.

In the picture I'm resting on one of those 'noodles' the kids play with these days.

...hey, I just remembered. This is supposed to be my PRIVATE thread!

Now we have photos of Captain playing with his noodle. I never thought we'd see that here. :)

Dear Diary,

Today was a productive day. Pressure washed the deck, filled my prescription and got the misses car serviced. Have to mow tomorrow (Hope it doesn't rain). Finally caught up on that OEI thread on PoA. Now those comments make sense! Made a pretty good joke about 'vent finches' too but I don't think anyone was amused.

Shingles are mostly scabbed over and the itching and pain are way less. That's a good trend!

New idea for PoA post: 'Squatters Rights'. play with it...might be good.

Anyway, good night diary, and remember...you're good enough, you're smart enough, and dog gone'it, people like you.

Dear Diary,

Today was a productive day. Pressure washed the deck, filled my prescription and got the misses car serviced. Have to mow tomorrow (Hope it doesn't rain). Finally caught up on that OEI thread on PoA. Now those comments make sense! Made a pretty good joke about 'vent finches' too but I don't think anyone was amused.

Shingles are mostly scabbed over and the itching and pain are way less. That's a good trend!

Anyway, good night diary, and remember...you're good enough, you're smart enough, and dog gone'it, people like you.

I was amused. I hope their prey is pitot tube bugs :yesnod:.

Dear Diary,

“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting”

For a private thread, it's pretty public, here.

G'Nite my private diary.

G'Nite my private diary.

Isn't that kind of like a bridge jumper saying, "Goodbye Cruel World?" If the world is so cruel, why would someone bother with a farewell?

So, this being nice and all is going okay...but I've noticed a draw back. By being controversial threads popped. Views and posts were MUCH higher prior to deciding to be empathetic.

Oh well...

So, this being nice and all is going okay...but I've noticed a draw back. By being controversial threads popped. Views and posts were MUCH higher prior to deciding to be empathetic.

Oh well...

You've just figured out the entire business model of the Press in the U.S. - especially if their website is loaded with affiliate advertising. ;)

Say, I forgot all about this little gem...

Someone on another thread gave me an idea, so I'm putting it to action.

This is MY Thread. A place for my own private thoughts and ideas. Where I can explore personal issues free from public scrutiny.

Please, don't post in my private little spot on the Internet. And god help you if one of you miscreants get this placed locked!

Thank you,

Captain

Why not create a blog someplace else that's your own private little space that no one else will intrude upon?

Definitely a logic problem here.

Or is this an experiment?

Captain seems to have this delusion often.

I orginally read the title and thought it said 'Captain's Pirate Thread', arghh.

Kind of disappointed now....

'Gimp

Back