Captains Private Thread

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
Someone on another thread gave me an idea, so I'm putting it to action.

This is MY Thread. A place for my own private thoughts and ideas. Where I can explore personal issues free from public scrutiny.

Please, don't post in my private little spot on the Internet. And god help you if one of you miscreants get this placed locked!

Thank you,

Captain

Why not create a blog someplace else that's your own private little space that no one else will intrude upon?

Definitely a logic problem here.

Or is this an experiment?

I think MS Word or Notepad would be a more appropriate forum for a 'private thread'

bubble_letters_P.gif

Some people use diaries for this sort of thing that lock with a little key

Some people use diaries for this sort of thing that lock with a little key

That's why I gave him pretty letters - to decorate the front of his diary. He can print them out, in full color, cut them out, and paste them to the front of the diary.:D

That's why I gave him pretty letters - to decorate the front of his diary. He can print them out, in full color, cut them out, and paste them to the front of the diary.:D

Hmmm. I suspect Captain may already be adept at cutting and pasting letters on to sheets of paper and stuffing them in envelopes....

Deleted, I just had a better thought.

Last edited:
Nahhh, Rusty, you gotta use the blue stuff. It'll never come apart then!

I just had an erection. I get ideas far less often.

I know I can be thick, but what is the significance of the missing "T"?

I know I can be thick, but what is the significance of the missing "T"?

Nothing of significance. It worked yesterday but now the link is broken. Whoever put a T up on the internet somehow figured out I was using them and took it down.

Nothing of significance. It worked yesterday but now the link is broken. Whoever put a T up on the internet somehow figured out I was using them and took it down.

So you're saying is ha here aren' any more 's lef on he in erne ?

Nahhh, Rusty, you gotta use the blue stuff. It'll never come apart then!

I thought the blue stuff was the not-permanent-loktite strength, yes?

(sorry to interrupt this private thread with a real question - now back to the private thread)

I thought the blue stuff was the not-permanent-loktite strength, yes?

purple = low strength for things like set screws
green = penetrating for things that have already been assembled
blue = general use for things that you want to take apart again
red = permanent that you don't want to come apart. you need a torch to release it

back to whatever this thread is about.

No kidding, where are all these personal thoughts and ideas?

I thought this was going to be the Internet equivalent of that movie:

Being John Malkovich

This is a serious let down.

Crap, I forgot what my thought was. I gotta write this stuff down.

purple = low strength for things like set screws
green = penetrating for things that have already been assembled
blue = general use for things that you want to take apart again
red = permanent that you don't want to come apart. you need a torch to release it

back to whatever this thread is about.

Ever since the took 'Primer T' (carbon tetra chloride) off the market it hasn't worked nearly as well. CRC Electramotive works almost as well though.

Back