capt DAVE

T

TRAVLINE

HELLO, friends i need your help. i have been looking for an old friend who was last in waco or mcgregor texas. his name is DAVE COMSTOCK SMITH. CD, if anyone knows him please tell him OH TRAV has lost his info and [please call me at 219-616-1345. Any one who may know him i would really appreciate your help.
Thanks Mark Travline:no::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross:

Actually, these are recommended sites. I had a friend who was adopted and we helped her track her biological parents. We did not know where and how to start and as we searched online, there were a couple of free sites that offer people search service. It was a total relief for my friend because she found the contact details of her parents right away.

Some people are not cool with these services because they think it's invasion of privacy. And I totally understand them. But for me, it's hassle-free and very convenient way to track someone.

HELLO, friends i need your help. i have been looking for an old friend who was last in waco or mcgregor texas. his name is DAVE COMSTOCK SMITH. CD, if anyone knows him please tell him OH TRAV has lost his info and [please call me at 219-616-1345. Any one who may know him i would really appreciate your help.
Thanks Mark Travline:no::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross:

No one has asked ,"why is this in the mile high forum" just wondering ,and not judging, just wondering !!!:confused::D

Back