Canada -v- USA For The Gold!

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
Last edited:
I'll be parked in front of the tube tomorrow afternoon watching. The game should be fantastic!

On the game:
3dflags-can1-3.gif

I know I'll be watching...if the Team Canada that played Russia the other night shows up, they'll take home the Gold! If the Team Canada that played in the Round Robin shows up, they'll go home with Silver.

I know I'll be watching...if the Team Canada that played Russia the other night shows up, they'll take home the Gold! If the Team Canada that played in the Round Robin shows up, they'll go home with Silver.

Exactly -- I think it will be a lopsided affair (for the US or for Canada) after the end of the first period.

I hope I'm wrong and it ends up in a shoot out. :yesnod:

THINK HOCKEY! :mad3:

This is not a curling thread. Start your own curling thread if you weenies want to talk about suffle board with rocks.

But this is a GO FOR THE GOLD HOCKEY THREAD! :mad3: ;)

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Last edited:

"To Canadians, hockey isn't just a game, it's OUR game..."

THINK HOCKEY! :mad3:

This is not a curling thread. Start your own curling thread if you weenies want to talk about suffle board with rocks.

But this is a GO FOR THE GOLD HOCKEY THREAD! :mad3: ;)

You're just mad that the USA USA finished dead last in curling...

Tied Up BABY! 2-2, Third Period, 2 mins left.

What a game!

Good game Canada!

Team USA looses in sudden death OT.

A well fought hockey game on both side. Very fun to watch.

Last edited:
Ha - my sis in T.O. just left a gloating message on the machine about "whupping our butts"!

Who better to score the OT goal than Crosby...I figure you could hear us for a half-mile when that puck went in...

Well heck, most of the best hockey players are, like, from the Great White North, anyway...

And hard to root against them when most of our Dallas NFL team (including the captain) hail from there. And it's their national game as well, and it gives lots of our U. S. athletic kids (who aren't too smart) something to do when it's cold outside. What's not to like?:p

Well heck, most of the best hockey players are, like, from the Great White North, anyway...

Ohhh Canada!

Downtown Vancouver during the game.

Attachments

• DSC00926 [800x600].JPG
    DSC00926 [800x600].JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00932 [800x600].JPG
    DSC00932 [800x600].JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00931 [800x600].JPG
    DSC00931 [800x600].JPG
    105 KB · Views: 8