Can YouTube be held liable for what they "recommend" I may have a case

DFH65

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
DFH65
So this was on my YouTube home page today. "Technology -Topic" "Recommended?" Seriously?@SixPapaCharlie :confused::D
6pc_zpsepsry6u9.jpg

ETA: and how do you edit the thread title?

ETA: and how do you edit the thread title?
Above the thread on the top right has a drop down menu titled ‘Thread Tools’. Click that and then ‘Edit Title’.

Aren’t those based upon what you view the most? You must watch a lot of his videos. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Or is there??

:dunno:

Better than the Bondage Therapy page that DisgraceBook recommended for me. "Just because I'm a lady doesn't mean I don't spank". LOL

It seems like every time I view one of 6PC's videos I get a rash of penis enlargement ads.

"Liable" for what? Have you suffered a loss because of their recommendations?

"Liable" for what? Have you suffered a loss because of their recommendations?

Well duh, besides the mental anguish and pain and suffering from his bad jokes. This etcha-sketchy thing doesn't navigate for beans and even if you are able to recover from an inverted flat spin in time to buzz the tower they don't take kindly to busting class B and apparently uncertified avionics and Bryan with "Y" said it was OK isn't a valid excuse. :p

Actually, I have been contacted by ATC several times, including as a result of my flying. When I call them on the phone, I lilsten to them for a while, wait for them to calm down, and then just explain "I understand, but BrYan said it was okay."

So far, they've apologized and let me go without even a warning. One guy said he'd send me a gift certificate to Chucky Cheese as an apology for wasting my time.

Honest.

Back