Can you finish this sentence? Culture Test...

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
Flapdoodle, Kitkaboodle, Kitty Kitty Cow Cow...

---EDIT ---

No Fair Googling!

Not correct , but not entirely wrong, either...

mowpatoodle mammydoodle uumph pa mow mow

Something like that anyway.

Last edited:
Close enough.

Mowptoodle Mammydoodle Oompapa Mau Mau

From Fat Freddy's Cat - dancing cockroaches.

I'm thinkin' that: knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone has it beat...

Yay! I'm doing good lately making connections ever since theatrical history class!

I had no idea what the source was or even what it means. I just recognized the harmonic pattern and weird phrasing from no clue where I've heard it before.

knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone
this old man came rolling home...

:goofy:
Either my brain recently sorted the garbage pit mind out or I just went crazy, maybe a little of both...

Last edited:
Close enough.

Holy cow....mine was totally a shot in the dark. I'll take that as close enough.

/me is astounded.

Close enough.

More precisely, Fat Freddy Scat. I have every Freak Bros made. Kept under acid free cellophane.

As a side note: I have been 4 wheelin' in the desert a lot lately. The other day I thought why should I swerve to avoid running over a tumblin' tumbleweed? Then I remembered the Fabulous Freak Bros first trip to Mexico. I swerved.

mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey

Peggy, that one is:

Mares eat oats, and Does eat oats, and little Lambs eat ivy.

A Kid'll eat ivy, too. Would'nt you?

Last edited:
and here I thought it was something along the lines of:

Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow

flap doodle kit kaboodle kitty kitty cow cow

mowp toodle mammy doodle oom papa mau mau

Um, no. After Cow Cow comes Boogie: "Cow Cow Boogie", the most requested roller skating flea hop music. I'd know it anywhere. In fact, I'm listening to it right now with my coffee.

dtuuri

Um, no. After Cow Cow comes Boogie: "Cow Cow Boogie", the most requested roller skating flea hop music. I'd know it anywhere. In fact, I'm listening to it right now with my coffee.

dtuuri

Nice! :yes:

very funny that my first thought for response this morning proved to be exactly my thought for response on 2/8/2011 ... before I saw the necropost date of Spike's opening post.

I may be old and slow, but apparently I'm consistent!

ELVIRA!

Mowptoodle mamydoodle,
Om papa mau mau

I'm pretty sure I just dated myself,... again.

Last edited:
More precisely, Fat Freddy Scat. I have every Freak Bros made. Kept under acid free cellophane.

As a side note: I have been 4 wheelin' in the desert a lot lately. The other day I thought why should I swerve to avoid running over a tumblin' tumbleweed? Then I remembered the Fabulous Freak Bros first trip to Mexico. I swerved.

Somebody stole mine. Darn it.

Back