Can someone identify this?

Yes. Someone can identify it.

Yes I can. That was cutting edge humor in 2008.
10 years later and it’s still cutting edge. Some things just never go out of style.

I know someone here has seen this before..

www.imgur.com/a/G6rU8

Happy April, friends.

That was wonderful! That dude can really sing. Such a dancer too. Man I have great memories when that song came out. Like smashing my ****ing radio and hoping I'd never hear it again! And now YOU Ryanb pull this underhanded sneaky arse shet on us! You Sir should receive 30 days in the hole!

That was wonderful! That dude can really sing. Such a dancer too. Man I have great memories when that song came out. Like smashing my ****ing radio and hoping I'd never hear it again! And now YOU Ryanb pull this underhanded sneaky arse shet on us! You Sir should receive 30 days in the hole!
Glad you enjoyed it. Meant to post it yesterday, but I guess it’s better late than never, right?

Well... it was a link to YouTube... so I'm guessing it was a commercial.

2008 called...they want their joke back.

Have you seen the meme about the crotchety feline yet?

See? I told you somebody could.

LOL The mouseover hover revealed your intent and I agreed to it and enjoyed it. Been a while. (btw, I believe he still plays with his cover band, correct me if I'm wrong)
Thanks for the blast from the past!

I think we all deserve "30 Days in the Hole". That was a great song!

(btw, I believe he still plays with his cover band, correct me if I'm wrong)
Thanks for the blast from the past!

He's still at it... take a look at this Foo Fighters "Rick Roll", he nails it!

Told ya! ;)

A lot of bands made it big due to MTV exposure. Many were one hit wonders.

That was back when MTV actually showed music videos. Now it's all ''catfish' and the adventures of single moms.

I dunno. I got a 5 second ad for a kid sitting on toilet for Tushy and didn't get any further.

https://hellotushy.com/

This link IS safe for work. But I'd avoid tushy.com....

You need to work a rick roll in more subtly. Just slapping it there 1st thing would be like me saying Rick Astley is Hitler's third nephew twice removed to Godwin this thread!

I will work on my slight of hand a bit more.

That was back when MTV actually showed music videos. Now it's all ''catfish' and the adventures of single moms.
Wait, they don't do "mah crib, yo yo yo" anymore?? Well, not like it's a disappointment.
I take it music videos are more expensive than useless content nobody gives a s**t about? :) R.I.P. MTV.

Nice break from Kardasian lard.

Back