Can I use my E-AB for UBER type flights?

You can do anything you want.

Bryan said the FSDO folks seemed kind of uptight, like they could use some more friends.

Can I use Anymouse to ask a question?

Inquiring for a friend.

Yeah but you have to have your students hand you money underneath a table for some reason. Weird rule but whatever.

Yes, but you're only allowed to advertise on Facebook. This way the FAA can monitor your activity.

I think you'd need an AoA for that. Or at least an LOA. The latter being more difficult to get.

You can't count on me in IMC. I'm a fair weather friend.

The correct answer is: of course you can. Until the FAA finds out.

So, what Level of Automation is needed for EAB Air Uber transport anyway???

LOA is Letter of Authorization.

I understand that is needed to rent and provide flight instruction in an E-AB. I'd assume commercial activity like ubering would also need something similar, since it is sort of against the regs.

I understand that is needed to rent and provide flight instruction in an E-AB. I'd assume commercial activity like ubering would also need something similar, since it is sort of against the regs.

Dontcha know, Internet start-ups don't have to follow the regs. ;)

Oh oh. Someone is taking a joke thread seriously . . . . Although sometimes it's hard to be sure . . . . :crazy:

I think you should go ultralight instead.

So, what Level of Automation is needed for EAB Air Uber transport anyway???

If your EAB is fully automated and there's no pilot in command, there's nobody for the FAA to violate...

If your EAB is fully automated and there's no pilot in command, there's nobody for the FAA to violate...
I suppose that was supposed to be a joke, but the answer is there SURE AS HELL IS. Even automated things have operators. If you offer air travel in a pilot-less aircraft to the public, you're going to be strung up for a 135 violation faster than you can say 6PC.

I suppose that was supposed to be a joke, but the answer is there SURE AS HELL IS. Even automated things have operators. If you offer air travel in a pilot-less aircraft to the public, you're going to be strung up for a 135 violation faster than you can say 6PC.

For a minute, I thought I was reading a post from a different Ron, until I saw the last few words!

Back