Can’t make sense of the different thread topics.

James O’neill

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
James
New to this forum. I’m trying to figure out where to post. The different topics don’t make sense to me.
Is there a write up on this?

I have been here for a few years and I am still not sure.
What goes in "Flight following" anyway?

Just post everything in "hangar talk"

Go to Forums, then hover over the Forum name to get a pop-up with a small explanation or hint to the forum topics...
Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.31.20 PM.png

to me there are 2 subforums…..flight following for anything aviation related, and hangar talk for anything non-aviation related. oh, well that and 'cool places to fly' for posting fly-ins no one ends up flying to.

When I first got here I rarely went to Hangar Talk. Just did the topics I was interested in. I was probably missing a lot of stuff I was interested in. Now I hit each topic my first pass through and then do the recent post thing if I get on later in the day. Anyway, seeing as how the topics are there, why not use them?

Go to Forums, then hover over the Forum name to get a pop-up with a small explanation or hint to the forum topics...
^^^^ THAT

Now that you have a correct answer, let's derail this thread.
AAAAAAAAAAL ABOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARD!!

Sooo ... high wing or low wing? ;)

New to this forum. I’m trying to figure out where to post. The different topics don’t make sense to me.
Is there a write up on this?
hangar talk gets the most traction, if you want an answer, post it in hangar talk, you might not get the answer you like or anything related to what you asked. but you will get an answer, that's guaranteed :p

Back