Calling all pedophiles

I feel dirty for opening this post. ..

There was a family in my home town who had a buttload kids, 8 or so, IIRC. This was back in the 40's and 50's...and a Catholic family of course...

They named all the boys Joseph and all the girls Mary.

And then there's the guy who the Fredericktown, MO airport (H88) is named after, he was a WWII or Korean War veteran. "A. Paul Vance Airport."

That's Apostle Paul Vance for you unwashed heathens.

We Catholics, in naming kids, have been f***** up in the head for years!!! It's nothing new.

Someone near me who lives along a highway must have a huge printer because several times a year I drive by their house and they've put out HUGE as in at least 10-12' high cardboard figures with the faces of what I assume are relatives on them decorated with graduation/off to college/etc garb. My guess is an overly proud grandparent but all I can think of every time I drive by is that poor kid and the relentless teasing their friends are probably giving them over it.

I also didn't quite get the connection between the billboard and pedophilia. It's not as if the photos are sexualizing the kids... like some beauty pageant photos. [cough]
I would not publicly post pictures of my 6th grade daughter, and her name, in a way that would also make it easy for someone to find her on a regular basis. A couple of very bad incidents here in the last couple of years involving young girls walking home from school. I'm no security freak, but why make it easy for someone to target you?

You’re right. You pass your Latin quiz. I forgot Quartus.
That reminds me of the Monty Python movie in which some guys get caught painting anti-Roman graffiti, and the Centurion who catches them gives them a lecture on Latin grammar!

Not funny if you had to listen to her. I had to sit through her "singing" at the Theater in the Woods one year.

Back