C-130 has really changed or stock image fail

I saw that online and just shook my head. As dad used to say, "There's no sense having ignorance if you can't display it." And, boy did they display it.

Boeing bought Lockheed. That’s a photo of the C130M designed by Seattle.

Cheers

This nonsense with the media is getting really absurd. It’s not just aviation, they’re just as idiotic with everything else they report.. they are the equivalent of the really dumb but super popular kids in high school who set the whole social tone yet can’t really make anything of themselves.. end up working for daddy’s company or something. Same kind of person who eventually ends up trying to sell your perfume as part of their pyramid scheme

Cue Ron Burgundy:

This nonsense with the media is getting really absurd. It’s not just aviation, they’re just as idiotic with everything else they report..

Too many hours to fill and advertisers that think we all don’t skip all of their content anymore.

I don’t have to listen to dish soap and tampon commercials anymore while I run to the bathroom to pee. “Skip forward five minutes. Pause.” Lol.

Looks like the new c130 corporate aircraft.

I remember those happy days, gazing out at the winglets on our C-130, hearing the thunk of our leading edge devices deployng, the whoosh of our hi-bypass turbofans. . .sigh. . .those days are gone forever. . .

C'mon, all planes that crash are a Cessna. The news says so, must be true!

The mainstream news media is only concerned about pushing their political agenda and any attempt at reporting the news is history.

The mainstream news media is only concerned about pushing their political agenda and any attempt at reporting the news is history.
Such has been known for a long time now.

Last edited:
Well think about it, if the C130 crashed and caught fire, you shouldn't be seeing it in the air, right?

During the Blitz, C-130’s rained down on London day and night.

C'mon, all planes that crash are a Cessna. The news says so, must be true!

Only when they don’t file a flight plan...after all, lift and low/high pressure have nothing to do with keeping planes aloft, we all know it’s the flight plan...well, that and the lifting force produced by the chem....oh wait, not supposed to talk about those...

Back