Busy Week

Sure, missing out on the rewards of bringing up your children, seeing them through high school and footing the bill for them through college/university onaly to see kids who were raised conservatively being indoctrinated into a way of thinking by those who have taken over our educational system. I'm thankful my non-existent children do not have to put up with that. Given a choice I would have sent them to the most conservative school district and the to Hillsdale College. Better for the young to be informed rather than indoctrinated into the ways of liberalism.

My child attends one of the top liberal universities. He's a constitutionalist, and makes Cruz and Mike Lee look like flaming liberals.;) I thought for sure he would attend a conservative college. The things he tells me going on in the university setting are worse than reported ....

After flying with me for years, he is finally starting to get the "bug" to fly ... not sure why it took this long. He's flown right seat with me many trips and is a natural.

Back