Building Flight Time Fast

I am interested in building time. I am from Greenville, SC

Yeah, so what's the name of the company or base of operations?

Wont post location info

Barely speaks English

Avoiding or deflecting questions

=

Scam

There is no more need to comment on this clown. Simply REPORT this thread to the moderators and hopefully if they see all the notifications, they will wake up and ban this clown.
I really hope this will be the last reply, no need for more.

ADMINS, PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD AND SCAMMER USER. Thank you.

There has been no overt act in evidence nor violation of the TOS, I see no cause to justify banning. Just because a person does not meet one communities standards of propriety in social interaction does not provide evidence of a scam. He is not persistent, and no one has reported back in the mean time this is a scam.

If you would like to see him banned, you should provide evidence this is actually a scam.

Last edited:
You guys are something else if your interested in building some time PM me for the details I would be happy to talk with you...

We are not a school you have to have a PVT or greater to fly with us..

Aircraft are maintained under standard 50/100 hour maint program..

You guys are something else if your interested in building some time PM me for the details I would be happy to talk with you...

We are not a school you have to have a PVT or greater to fly with us..

Aircraft are maintained under standard 50/100 hour maint program..

Punctuation and grammar are important! It shows that you are serious about what you are doing and helps to inspire confidence in you as a businessman/businesswoman.

"You guys are something else! If you're interested in building some time PM me for the details. I would be happy to correspond with you.

We are not a school. You have to have a Private or greater to fly with us.

Our aircraft are maintained under a standard 50/100 hour maintenance program."

I must admit that I am leery of someone trying to find customers by throwing out posting minimal information and insulting people who are asking tough questions.

Good luck with that!

Punctuation and grammar are important! It shows that you are serious about what you are doing and helps to inspire confidence in you as a businessman/businesswoman.

"You guys are something else! If you're interested in building some time PM me for the details. I would be happy to correspond with you.

We are not a school. You have to have a Private or greater to fly with us.

Our aircraft are maintained under a standard 50/100 hour maintenance program."

I must admit that I am leery of someone trying to find customers by throwing out posting minimal information and insulting people who are asking tough questions.

Good luck with that!

I agree with this 100%. As a business man I am very concerned with spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Would you want my to use my business if I advertised on a free online forum?

Airpane ambulance business we hall you're person from bed to bed with arplane yu stoopid to not take my oferr give money know we cheaper
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Wow people are difficult! Just say location and price etc, so 10,000/people do NOT Have to ask the same questions!

Can I fly said plane to Columbia for "business"?
Will you take a check and drop the plane off at the airport of my choosing? Airport to be announced when aircraft is inbound and picked up on flightaware. I'll contact you on 123.375 and my handle is "Booger Sugar."
Cancel flight plan in the air and turn off transponder. I will then instruct you where to land. Land with at least 3/4 fuel and leave the keys under the left main. There will be a car parked near the ramp with the keys in it. Sorry it's an old Chevy Vega. Second gear slips a little.

Last edited:
Can I fly said plane to Columbia for "business"?
Will you take a check and drop the plane off at the airport of my choosing? Airport to be announced when aircraft is inbound and picked up on flightaware. I'll contact you on 123.375 and my handle is "Booger Sugar."
Cancel flight plan in the air and turn off transponder. I will then instruct you where to land. Land with at least 3/4 fuel and leave the keys under the left main. There will be a car parked near the ramp with the keys in it. Sorry it's an old Chevy Vega. Second gear slips a little.
That is a great way to build time, but would you really want to log that time?

Back