Building Flight Time Fast

77FLYR

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
77Flyr
If you are interested in building some flight time for your Commercial or working toward your 1500 hours for your ATP.

I have a couple Beechcraft BE-77 Skippers that are $46.00 Dry..

Get a partner to be a safety pilot and split the costs to save money...

Email for details or to book some time
BeechFlyr77@Yahoo.com

Last edited:
1st post, Welcome.
Gonna need some more information

Guy's if your interested just email for more details..

This program is for Pilots PPL or Better that need time for their Commercial or their ATP mins Check outs are Advl in several locations CLT DFW MCO MSP ATL MSP and the program is run by a group of Airline Pilots.

The program is for 100 hours in 45 days

Credit Cards payments are accepted...

Last edited:
Pretty much anyone that won't give out info is dismissed as a scam.

Pretty much anyone that won't give out info is dismissed as a scam.

Sketch factor going up.

Super low prices
+
Doesn't want to give any info... Other than he will accept your credit card :rolleyes2:

Sketch factor going up.

Super low prices
+
Doesn't want to give any info... Other than he will accept your credit card :rolleyes2:

yeah.... where is the reddit style downvote button?

I was thinking I was undercharging for my Super Musketeer at $49 dry.

I assume OP wants the conversation to be private so his insurance doesn't realize he's running a commercial op with these planes, so he can only pay individual rates with an open-pilot warranty of Private or Better.

Silly of course, insurance doesn't care... but I understand the caution.

No big mystery this program is for Pilots wanting to build time quickly for ratings..

If your interested the contact info is adv..

We are not a club or rent the planes for 1 hour on the weekends we work with Pilots that need to build time for their ATP or Commercial ratings and want to do it quickly..

No big mystery this program is for Pilots wanting to build time quickly for ratings..

If your interested the contact info is adv..

We are not a club or rent the planes for 1 hour on the weekends we work with Pilots that need to build time for their ATP or Commercial ratings and want to do it quickly..

Whatever, just trying to help you out nicely. My bet is you haven't had any takers from here, they're a pretty paranoid lot, search the archives to find all the ripoff stories. BTW, it's no big mystery on this end either, you're trying to make money with an airplane that at this point may or may not exist.:dunno:

Last edited:
BTW, it's no big mystery on this end either, you're trying to make money with an airplane that at this point may or may not exist.:dunno:

Heck, there are only a handful of key variations for GA planes. I could set up a business tomorrow taking your $50 an hour to fly a random plane on a tie down that my plane key happened to fit.

Heck, there are only a handful of key variations for GA planes. I could set up a business tomorrow taking your $50 an hour to fly a random plane on a tie down that my plane key happened to fit.

Lots of truth there.:rofl: Ward had a box of keys, not a big box, maybe a couple dozen. I don't think I ever went through more than 5 before I found one that fits. Only John Deere is worse about keying, one key starts them all.:rofl:

So just out of curiosity what are the Scam operations and what are there stories??

Last edited:
Lots of truth there.:rofl: Ward had a box of keys, not a big box, maybe a couple dozen. I don't think I ever went through more than 5 before I found one that fits. Only John Deere is worse about keying, one key starts them all.:rofl:

There's a Lord of the Rings joke in here somewhere...

Whatever, just trying to help you out nicely. My bet is you haven't had any takers from here, they're a pretty paranoid lot, search the archives to find all the ripoff stories. BTW, it's no big mystery on this end either, you're trying to make money with an airplane that at this point may or may not exist.:dunno:

Actually I have had several inquires guys who are interested wanting more Information.

The best and cheapest way to make this work is to find someone to split the costs with. They can act as the "Safety Pilot" so you can both split the costs.

Or if either of you two have a CFI that works also.

Actually I have had several inquires guys who are interested wanting more Information.

The best and cheapest way to make this work is to find someone to split the costs with. They can act as the "Safety Pilot" so you can both split the costs.

Or if either of you two have a CFI that works also.

Still don't understand why you haven't posted the location where this is available.... :dunno:

Still don't understand why you haven't posted the location where this is available.... :dunno:

Well brillent one, maybe if you read the AD you would understand that you can pick up the plane at several different locations based on!the closest to where you live or where a checkout is Advl...

This program is to help fast track guys who are profession ATP Canidates on their way to get their ATP to get a commuter job quick..

Last edited:
Well brillent one, maybe if you read the AD you would understand that you can pick up the plane at several different locations based on!the closest to where you live or where a checkout is Advl...

This program is to help fast track guys who are profession ATP Canidates on their way to get their ATP to get a commuter job quick..

Real nice.... insult a potential customer.... you're not applying your Dale Carnegie skills, are ya?

And what advertisement? Facts currently in evidence show that there is nothing shown to us yet to be read that provides information about the locations available. The only thing shown in the first post is an email address...

I'm sorry, Mr. Consumer-of-billy-goats, you've made me do a pontius pilot on this entire thing.

Instead of arguing with the OP, why don't you guy report the post and admins will remove it and the offending poster? Problem solved.
Or you can sic 6PC on him .... oh lord please forgive us. :lol:

Instead of arguing with the OP, why don't you guy report the post and admins will remove it and the offending poster? Problem solved.

Brilliant!!! _

There is nothing about his posts that warrants moderator intervention. It is an allowed post in the correct forum. It's just less effective than it could be and the OP is adamant to stick with his format. The thread will become what it becomes.

Only John Deere is worse about keying, one key starts them all.:rofl:
Actually, almost all heavy equip mfgrs are this way. When I was building, I had a key for each brand so that if a sub left a piece of equip in my way, I could move it (and I still have them).

Real nice.... insult a potential customer.... you're not applying your Dale Carnegie skills, are ya?

And what advertisement? Facts currently in evidence show that there is nothing shown to us yet to be read that provides information about the locations available. The only thing shown in the first post is an email address...

I'm sorry, Mr. Consumer-of-billy-goats, you've made me do a pontius pilot on this entire thing.
Is it really an insult if he doesn't spell it correctly?

I know it's possible(did my PP in 16 days), I just don't know if they would agree on that sort of schedule.

If you're in a "making money with a plane" business, you would be a fool not to. It makes money when it flies.

Then they are not out advertising with cryptic messages on forums.

Actually, you should see how crap these companies often are. Still they make alot of money with their planes.

If you want to make money with a small plane, this is the way to do it.

Actually, you should see how crap these companies often are. Still they make alot of money with their planes.

If you want to make money with a small plane, this is the way to do it.

You and me might have a different definition of "a lot of money".

But, if OP has a brilliant business plan and business model, great for her.

What info is OP willing to provide only in secret that should not be communicated in public?

A lot of money is alot compared to the average industry profits from such a small investment.
With 5 planes, a low 6 figure number in profit.

What info is OP willing to provide only in secret that should not be communicated in public?

I find it interesting that even though the OP has had "several inquiries," no one has posted any of his responses.

A lot of money is alot compared to the average industry profits from such a small investment.
With 5 planes, a low 6 figure number in profit.

Meaning they started with 6 figures worth of aircraft and have deferred 6 figures worth of maintenance and put it in their pockets instead.

Meaning they started with 6 figures worth of aircraft and have deferred 6 figures worth of maintenance and put it in their pockets instead.

No need for that. $50 per hour easily covers any real maintenance requirements for a C150 type of plane with no equipment.

Back